Chapter 131: Y/N vs Korizen

Y/N: *Pant*...*Pant*...*Pant*...

Everybody was taken aback by your battle against Korizen. At this point Kasai had been fully healed, and Kara was in better condition than earlier as the gaping hole in her chest had been fully healed, but she was still out cold.

Your power was still unstable. Genkai Deity had been known to take massive leaps when you were backed into a corner. But to go from Super Saiyan 4 to Omni God was pushing it, even for you.

Your body kept trembling as you tried to catch your breath. You had just sent Korizen at least a thousand feet deep into the ground, but he was already on his way back up.

You had to think fast. You could see him from where you were levitating. Taking a quick look at your hands, you took a few deep breathes to regain your composure.

Before you knew it, Korizen was already back on the surface. Ready to face you once again.

Korizen: A futile attempt. You will eventually lose the strength to fight.

Y/N: Never underestimate what a battle hungry Saiyan can do...

With that your aura began to rage freely. A mixture of green and white energy enveloping the surrounding area as everybody was almost blown away once again.

Korizen responded with his own giant aura. His consisting of energy of a beautiful gold colour. It was also very bright and shiny.

Your aura's clashed and started to push each other back. Like a beam struggle, but with auras instead of Ki Beams.

You and Korizen started clashing before everybody's eyes. Every time one attacked, the other would meet them in the middle with their own attack. Fist Clashes, kick clashes, even Ki clashes everywhere they looked.

From the other students' perspective, it had seemed that you were doing a better job staying on your feet against Korizen. But only Lotus and Kasai could see that you were actually taking more damage than what meets the eye.

They watched as you took a punch to the side of your head, followed by an elbow to your cheek, and a knee to your stomach. Each one hurting more than anything Ark could ever deliver.

Yet you were still standing. Still fighting, and still breathing. Just goes to show how much you had grown.

Both You and Korizen engaged in one last clash before both of you hurled away from each other. Korizen recovered easily, but you barely managed to do the same.

At this point everybody could see that your body was riddled with blood and sweat. It was even dripping from your fingers. You could barely even breathe properly.

Korizen: You should know by now that you are outclassed.

Y/N: Being outclassed doesn't stop me. And it never will.

Korizen: Hm...Curious...that's exactly what your previous incarnations said. I suppose you really are the next Reincarnated King.

Y/N: Well...what can I say...? It's a habit...

Nobody had even realized that the majority of your wounds had now healed. And I'm terms of physical condition, your body was almost fully recovered. Just a few bruises here and there.

Of course Korizen noticed this the moment it became too noticeable. He quickly acted by ramming you with his shoulder. The impact was enough to crush two of your ribs.

Y/N: Tch...!!

Blood slowly started to ooze through your teeth and out of your mouth. Korizen didn't exactly stop here however. He then put his hand out and blew you away with a Ki blast cannon.