Chapter 106: Kasai: Time Away

It's almost been a full year since you left with Talion to do some special Celestial Training. Nobody, not even Kalasha had even heard from you since then.

Over the course of the past year, everyone had decided to stay and make the academy into a better place. A lot of construction was required, but with the help of Kalasha and other gods, it was a piece of cake.

Shortly after you left, around a month or so, Lotus had also left with Kalasha in an attempt to master his Gatekeeper mode. Leaving only Kasai who wasn't around much anymore either, as the main protector of HOH.

Speaking of HOH, it was no longer simply an academy. Like previously mentioned, a lot of construction had been done. "But for what?" you're probably asking. Well, take a look for yourself.

H

H.O.H (City)

Eventually it was made so that random civilians could also live in the city. People could feel safe and protected with all of the powerful students that lived here.

Also it was a nice chance from attending an Academy that was simply in the middle of nowhere.

Every now and then, Kasai would stop by to check up on the city. He may live in the city, but he barely spends time in it. For he is normally out training with Rocc. The Namekian from the other academy that you competed against almost a year ago. With the same goal as Lotus, he aimed to get a better grasp on his Shin Dragon mode.

Currently, Kasai was flying to his house. That was another change. Students over the age of 18 were allowed to purchase or even build their own homes wherever they wanted. And Kasai, now with several Wives and a Child, decided it would be best to get a house of their own.

Kasai: Man. I wonder how Y/N and Lotus are doing? It's been forever.

Kasai was now arriving at his house. He was quite hungry and over the past year, Ruby had learned how to cook. His house was decently large, as expected for a family of multiple wives.

It was large, but not mansion level large. Just right for his kind of family. Especially since 3 out of his 5 wives were combat crazy.