Chapter 123: The Invasion

A few days had passed by and you haven't been feeling so hot. You felt tired and weak. You didn't know why, but you assumed that you simply had a common illness.

However it was starting to look like that wasn't the case. You were hardly in any condition to work and fight, or even walk around for that matter.

You were experiencing shortness of breath, your whole body trembling to an unhealthy amount, and concerning amounts of sweat.

You thought that it would get better if you rested, but it seemed that every second it was only getting worse.

Currently, you were laying in bed. Taking long and loud breaths as your chest felt heavy, and your body was starting to hurt.

Asia then walked in as she quickly came to your aid. Followed by all of your other girlfriends who had been granted the day off to take care of you here. Kirishima and Axol were also in the room, standing in the other side of the bed ready to help any way that they could.

Velvet: Do you think this is something you can heal...?

Asia: I-I don't know...he seems sick. My magic only works on injuries. But that won't stop me from trying!

Asia then gently placed her hands upon your body and started doing her thing. Your whole body being coated with a warm green light as you gritted your teeth and clenched your eyes shut.

Asia kept using her twilight healing for a total of 5 minutes but you weren't getting even the slightest bit better.

Asia: I-It's not working!

Kirishima: C'mon, Y/N! Fight! You're strong!

Axol: Kirishima's right! Keep going!

Y/N: !!!!!

You then started to grunt in pain as you held your head. A rush of unexplainable pain rushing through your head as your body started shaking even more.

Kirishima: I don't understand...he seemed perfectly fine yesterday!

All of a sudden the sound of alarms could be heard. This caught everyone's attention as the sudden loud sounds only fuelled your strange headache.

Several speakers from around the city could be heard as a handful of people in the room looked out the window. The sky was slowly changing colour and something massive was seen approaching the city in the distance.

Speakers: WARNING. WARNING. A Threat of an Unknown class is approaching the area. Initiate evacuation immediately!

Slowly but surely whatever was approaching the area came into view. It seemed to be a colossal serpent carrying multiple heads on it's body. One head alone was more than big enough to swallow one of the biggest buildings in the city with ease.