Chapter 116: Act 2: GMOD Scary Map

(WARNING: This Chapter Contains images that some readers may find disturbing and might make you feel uncomfortable. You've been warned.)

Minecraft didn't exactly go as planned. You weren't expecting to fight an Enderman and you still don't know why it was so strong.

But it was over and now you were about to play the next game. Which as the announcer had stated yesterday was GMOD.

Kasai: I'm still wondering what we're gonna do for Gmod. Are we gonna play Hide N Seek again?

Y/N: Probably. Either that or Prop hunt.

Intercom: Welcome back, students of HOH! As you know, tonight's focus will be Garry's Mod! I bet some of you are wondering..."What are we going to do in Gmod?"...and to that, I say several things! Varying depending on the groups, which will be addressed right now!

Your Group
- Y/N
- Issei
- Kaminari
- Jaune
- Lotte

Y/N: Ey! We got the Bros Kaminari and Jaune! We also got my precious little bean, Lotte! Issei too I guess.

Kaminari: Let's give these guys a show!

Jaune: So what exactly will we be doing...?

Intercom: I'm glad you asked! The five of you will be assigned to a Horror themed map!

Kaminari: Wait what?! A scary map?!

Issei: Oh god...

Y/N: How scary are we talking?

Intercom: I don't know. It all depends if you've got the guts or not!

Lotte: Well if it's a scary map then I'm glad that I'm going with you, Y/N.

Y/N: Feeling's mutual. If you feel scared or uncomfortable you can hold my hand.

Lotte: Thank You!

Jaune: You guys are so cute!!

Y/N: Bigger Grab.

The next thing he knew, Jaune was being picked up by you as you tossed him across the stadium as he let out his usual Jaune scream.

Intercom: Are you ready? Hold onto your seats!!

Lotus: Do your best, guys!

Kasai: Don't piss yourselves either!

Maquist: Somebody's gonna do that. Probably Jaune or Issei.

Y/N: Ya'll gotta cut my man Jaune some slack.

Lotus: You literally just THREW him across the stadium. Don't even try to be defensive now.

Y/N: And I'll do the same to you if you don't shut your heck!

Lotus was about to say something when you and your group were warped away from the stadium and into the scary map that the Intercom had spoken of.

Time Skip

Y/N: It's not as unbeatable as Hit's.