🙂

Officer Rudy POV
I was on the way to be chief and final bury the things I did undercover. I was in the car and soon as out hopped out the car.

Half of the city was cheering for me. I'm the man with the master plan. Walking down the shaking everybody hand, greeting everybody then I seen the biggest person

They mayor "congratulations you finna become chief, you did a lot of things for this city and I'm proud of it" he said.

"Thank you mayor" I said shaking his hand taking the picture.
-
-
Tymara POV
I woke up at chase house and a bitch was happy as hell but hungry but I'm too weak to get up. That motherfucka smack me every hour and my face bruise.

"Here" chase came in with hella food but I grabbed that lemonade and took it down through the dare.

"He gone get what he finna get in a few and that tape of him killing your bestfriend. We put it in the mayor desk this morning" chase said.

Good. Puncho came running in "turn the TV on" he said.
-
-
Officer Rudy POV
"Welcome to your new chief of the police station" the mayor said.

"Thank you sir" I said.

"Not really" he said laughing. What ? He raised his hand FIB started surrounding. "I have a little video, actually two of them so you are being charge with 2 counts of first degree and obstruction of justice. Take him away guys" he said laughing.

My partner took off running so I did to with hand cuffs.

*STAB*

I was stab in the stomach by some old women. "YOU KILLED MY HUSNBAND" she screamed him my face and that's when I fell down.
-
-
Tymara POV
"Aww damn he stabbed his ass" puncho said. Then he busted out lying but I can't believe they caught that shit on TV.

"We got to pay the person that was holding that camera" chase said to me. I was too busy eating , chase tryna left up my shirt while wat like bitch back up.

He placed his had on my belly then I stopped eating. "What" I shyly said.

"We're having a baby" he said smiling. His hand was big and warm. 

"yeah we are" I said smiling.
-
1 Month Later......
-
We all in court finna hear this bitch ass niggah sentence "guilty your honor" the man from the jury did.

I stood up "I sentence you life in prison with no possibility of parole" the judge said. He looked back at me and I smirked.

You thought you was gone get me naw. Joe , Andre , and Roy is on the run from them but they will get caught or end up dead if you know what I mean.

"Let's go to the cookout they having for yk" he said.

"Let's go" I said.

I know tasia is proud, her name came to justice and that's is what she would want. I got in car and people went crazy when they brought him out "time to go start our life" chase said.

"Fasho" I said.

And we drove off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it had to end like that but they got what they want. Peace and justice 🙏🏾✊🏾 !! Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to please vote and share my book plzzz ❤️🙏🏾❤️ .