🙂

Chase 👆🏾(your emoji reaction)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tymara POV
"Okay y'all can take a break but be back in 45" the boss said. Damn I can't buy nun to eat cause I spent what I had in my pocket.

"Wassuh want to grabbed some to eat, I'll pay" the dude that worked with me said. Say no more

Y'all when I seen him with his shirt off, I wanted to touch him but I couldn't. "so where you from" he asked me.

"I'm from Texas" I said. He brought me some wings and fires.

"That's why yo ass fat. Ass like two Christmas turkeys" he said. He bold as hell for saying that no cap but that shit was funny as hell.

I grabbed my food "you crazy" i said sitting down.

"What about you" I asked.

"Chiraq" he said.

Damn I always wanted to go to Chicago. We was eating, talking and laughing but he seem coo and friendly I fuck with it.

"Bitch while you on dates you ain't gone believe what happen" tasia said coming out of no where.

Where this girl came from and we right by the only door they go for people to come through.

"Hoe where you came from" I asked. She started talking bout some people fucking in our hotel room which was funny as hell to me.

"Who you niggah" she said to chase.

"Who you bold head" he said. No he did not just got there 😂.

She got up "Wassuh throw them hands then since I'm bold head" she said.

"Girl sit down ain't nobody finna fight you in this mall" I said.

I looked at the time and it was almost time to get back to work. I got up going to the trash can when some girl bumped me and keep walking.

Ima let her slide. I grabbed my drink "Ight bitch I'm finna go but come back 5" I told her.

Me and chase walked in and we didn't see boss man so we went to the back "where the fucking money" I hear somebody say.

Me and chase hid behind the the shoes. "Damn these Jordan's are nice" he said.

"Niggah focus" I said. These boy crazy, our boss getting robbed and he worried about these shoes.

I grabbed the shoe finna throw it. "Aye girl what you doing fat ass. Don't throw that shoe, here get the FILAS" he said.

"First off little boy Ian fat pussy, just give me the shoe and when he turn the other way have my back" I said.

"I was talm bout your ass not your body" he said soft smacking my ass. I wanted to punch his ass but I can't cause this that going down.

I threw the shoe to the right and chase came from the left tackling the guy beating him up. This dude can really fight what the fuck "give me some to tie him up with" he said.

I grabbed a shoe string out the pack giving it to him.

I untie the boss "oh boy god thank y'all" he said calling 12.

I walked up to chase and tried to slap his ass but he dodge it. This bitch here "ain't nobody to tell you to touch my ass motherfucka but try me again and see what happen" I said walking away.

He smacked my ass so I turned around to punch him but he caught every hit. He grabbed my arm turning me around on him.

"Try it again. I'll put you to sleep" he said. I didn't hear what he said cause he got his dick on my ass and I take back the little boy I said.

"Okay dude let me go" I said.

I mugged his ass before walking out. "You and him thank y'all so much take the day off" he said.

Don't gotta tell me twice. I called tasia and she was on the way "Ight I'm finna bounce" chase said.

"I don't care bye" I said and he laughed at me leaving. I usually take that as disrespect but him being him Ian tryna fight him.

"Get yo ass in the car and stop staring at him and you duck mouf. Don't try nun" tasia said to him out the window.

This girl bout slower than a turtle. "Get yo ass back in the window skinny thin booty ass" I said.

She slow y'all
-
-
We got to the hotel and i was finna slap this girl "girl stop being a bitch and come on" she said.

I got out the car and I'm blowed at what I seen "Wassuh babygirl you looking for a good time" this old dude said to me.

How in the fuck do they let him walk out of here naked and shit, ain't that's a crime or some shit ?

"Man get away from me befo you get beat the fuck up" I said. He grabbed me and out of no where chase came and hit him hard as hell.

"Damn you got knocked the fuck out. You okay" tasia said.

This niggah really followed me. "Chase what are you doing here" I asked

"Well your big mouf ass as friend ran her mouth too much and I knew where y'all was going and this place is not a good place to stay in" he said.

"Sorry but this all was I had, I didn't have dat much in my pocket" tasia said.

"Y'all coming with me then" he said.

Me and tasia looked at each other and laughed. This niggah must be crazy if he think we going with him.

"I didn't ask so get in" he said. We just stood there, he turned on his car lights which was bright as hell.

"Can you just get in please. Ima take you to a better hotel" he said.

"Ughh just come on bitch but if he try some funny I'm killing him" tasia said.

Girl please you ain't finna kill nobody, her ass scared of ladybugs what make you think she finna kill somebody.
-
-
We pulled up to this house. "Niggah you said you was going to take up to a hotel" I said hoping out the car.

I told tasia to follow us with my car cause ion this niggah.

"You can stay with me until you do what you do tomorrow" he said.

I knew he was lying I should've never got in the car with him. "I'm harmless so chill out and come on" he said gripping my ass.

I swear this boy better stop touching my ass. "Soft" he said smiling.

He let us in and his house smell good as hell. It ain't that big but he just like the right size "it's a room down there and right there" he said.

I walked in the first room and it was nice as hell but more like a boy room "that's my room but if you tryna stay in here with me then okay" he said.

This niggah cocky as hell. He wish

I shit a bird and left out the room to the other one. "Bitch how you know him" tasia said all in my face.

She nosey as hell bruh "he work with me at footlocker but the strippin thing let's do it cause we need to run our bag up" I said.

Really cause doing this ain't gone work for me.

"Okay just got to find a strip club and see what happens but we keeping that apartment though" she said going in the room.

I went into the other room and here come this boy. "Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite" he said slapping my ass again.

I'm so sick of him doing that even though it turn me on but I don't know him like that.

I only know the basic facts but let him keep it up, ima caught him slippin and whoop his ass.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🥺💛🙏🏾