🙂

Chase POV
I was pacing back and forth tryna find out what the fuck ima do. It's 11 at night man. "Come on you got to sit down we gone find her" one of my homies said in my face.

*BOOP*

I punched that bitch dead in his face "come on man why so stuck up like that over her anyway" he said.

*BOOP*

I punched his stoopid ass again "cause she carrying my seed dumbass" I said walking out the room to go smoke or some so I can find her location.

Then it hit me.

We share our location to each other. I dropped the blunt and ran back inside grabbing my phone

"Her dawg her location showing up let's go" I said running out that bitch me , puncho , and popo.
-
We pulled up to the location and it was nobody here but her phone was on the ground. "Fuck man" I said.

"Ight look we can get the tech guy and he can do what he do in the area to find out where she at Ight" popo said.

"Good idea let's go" I said.
-
"Man this gone take some time cause I'm hacking the phone poles and people internet" he said. Damn I don't honk I got time man.

"Go home to ya nephew and calm down. Im on top of it" puncho said. I seen it in his eyes that he was serious so I left and got the fuck up out of there.

After I left I shot a luh text back to give everybody 100k if they get my women back.
-
-
PoPo POV
I'm just sitting with the tech guy looking as he go then I peep out some "aye click on that" I said and when he clicked on it.

This niggah whole middle school family tree popped up "I guess we got to pay his ex-wife a visit" I said. We all loaded up and everything finna go get info on the opp.
-
We pulled up to the crip and we just let ourself in "mommy who is the big man" the little girl pointed at me. Damn right.

"Go play kid me and mommy got to talk" I said giving her a dollar. She ran off

"Who are you" she said grabbing the knife.

"No need to grabbed the knife" I said putting my gun on the counter while I grabbed the sand which off the table.

"Where he at your ex husband" I said talking a bite of the sandwich. That motherfucka was good as hell "I don't know what your talking about I left that asshole years ago after what he did" she said.

"What he do" puncho said.

"He killed a innocent man on the east side of town and threaten me to keep my mouth close" she said.

"Oh we know. We even saw the video so you gone tell us how to find him" I said stepping in her face.

"I don't know" she said. I grabbed that bitch by her hair "where is he see cause you took something from us and we gon need her back" I said putting my gun in her mouth.

"Mmmm" she said.

"Wat" I said.

"Okay. He have a old shed that he owns where we use to live" she said writing down the address and everything. 

"Thank you for your time" I said.

I shot a luh text to chase to let him know. What's the move and everything. "We need to find out theaters this address is and get his ass before 12 do.

"12 don't know" puncho said.

"Not when we get back cause that video is gettin posted" I said.

Gone kill the neighborhood hero then you pay the price.
-
-
Nassa POV
I was at my home on the sofa making sure ka'mara eat her vegetables "I don't want to teetee" she said.

"Ka'mara your greens are good for you hun now eat them" I said and she started fake crying. I heard a knock at my door and I went to go answer it.

It was the last person I thought I would see "ka'mara go to your room" I yelled. She got up and ran. 

I tried to run and he grabbed me by my hair dragging me on the floor "let me go" I screamed.

He let my hair go and at this point I'm fed up bruh. I saw the knife on the counter from when I was cutting the vegetables.

I got loose and grabbed the knife........

*STAB*

I stabbed right in the stomach and he dropped to the flo. I panic and called the police.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾😈🥰.