🙂

Tymara POV
I'm suppose to be meeting the girl at this place but I don't see her no where. "Hey" somebody touched me from behind and I jumped like motherfucka.

The girl had a black eye and a busted lip. "What happen to your face" I dropped the bag.

"He beat me saying I set him up to be robbed and kicked me out" she started crying. Wait this could be a set up so I'm glad Ian take the mask off, "well your money in here with extra of his so get out of town" I said.

She hopped in the with some other girl. We going back to that house so I can beat his ass, chase hit her at first and now him.

Yeah okay.

I got in my car driving home.
-
-
I walked in seeing chase still counting the money from yesterday.

*slapped*

I slapped his ass walking to my room. I heard him coming behind me so yeah I'm ready to throw hands "what was that for" he said.

"That girl you knocked out yesterday was pregnant fool and that fat sweaty ass niggah that was in that bed, beat her so we going back tonight all back" I said.

I tried to walk pass him but her grabbed me by the throat "don't you every hit me again or I'll beat the fuck out you" he said.

I bit my bottom lip.

Love the way he be sending threats in my ear but I knew what that meant though. "Now come help me get done counting this money" he smacked my ass.

😩.

I'm guessing tasia and Ka'Mara gone to the doctor cause Ka'mara got sick. "How much you got to go left" I asked.

He didn't have that much so he can do it cause I'm hungry. I went in the kitchen to grab my chips "its $345,012" he said.

Damn he had all that just in his closet, he got to be dumb. Tasia came through the door happy as hell. She ran to me damn near finna tackle me "I'm not pregnant" she said whispering.

"Okay good, what about her" I asked.

"Oh she ate too much food" she said. I walked to her picking her up off the sofa finna take her in my room.

"Umm bitch where you get this from" she said. I didn't see chase so I'm guessing he left, "we got a new job now" I said.

I explained got her and she acting all dramatic "no I don't do that, I'll stick to strippin. It pays better" she said.

🤷🏾‍♂️. We could've been like the girls on set it off.
-
Later That Night........
-
Me and chase came back to this niggah house so I can't beat his ass but this time we kicking the door in.

I got out the car walking behind chase.

*BOOM*

He kick that bitch in "put it down or like fry this bitch up in here" I said. They tried to grabbed they guns.

I made all they add but them in my bag. I seen the niggah from the other night so I walked to his side of the table and whipped his bitch ass.

Chase taught me somethings. "You like to hit on women" I said stomping him out.

"Take the money on the table" I told chase and grabbed every stack.

"Let's go" I said walking towards the back door then I turned around and took off. We made it to the car and skrt skrt. We was out that bitch to go hit this other across town.
-
-
Royce POV
I'm sitting at home just thinking about how bad I fucked up with tasia bruh. I had a good ass women and I fucked it up.

Maybe I should call her. Naw ima just pull up to her new spot. I grabbed my car keys and went out the door.
-
-
I pulled up getting out the car finna go knock on this door.

I knocked and didn't get no answer so I knocked again then the door swung open "hey can we talk" I said.

"About what" she said. I looked around at the people waiting to listen.

"Can we go inside please" I said. She huffed and stepped to the side. Nosy ass bitches out there "so what you want Royce cause if you coming here tryna get back with me it ain't happening" she said.

"Look I cut all my hoes tryna be better, I can't change over night tasia" I said.

Nobody can change over night but it ain't finna take me no 365 days to change cause that's enough time.

"No roy, you know how many time you in high school and I took you back. Over and over and over" she started to cry.

I really did fuck up in high school maybe she right. "Your right, I'm gone for good" I said walking out.
-
-
Tymara POV
I just came from the post office picking up my delivery, lucky I caught them before they closed.

"What's that mommy" Ka'mara asked it.

"You'll see when we get home baby" I said driving off. I stopped by McDonald's and Taco Bell to get her and me some to eat.

I finally made it home.

I went inside taking my meds, "come here lady bug" I said to her. I gave her the package and let her opened it.

It was a iPad I bought her cause I know she get tired of sitting around here doing nothing. "Ouu what to do" she said.

I downloaded YouTube, games for her showing her how to do it. I made sure the doors was lock and if chase want to come in he got a key.

I grabbed my clothes, lotion and things so I can go take a shower.

I never seen my life coming like this, being person that robs trap houses, taking care of my brother child, and getting shot.

I had my life perfectly planned out but I guess dreams don't come true like I thought they do. Fuck this shower, I'm just gonna soak in this water.

I got in the water and Just feeling the stress slowly drift away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? 😞 Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾😓💛.