🙂

Tymara POV
I woke up this morning hungry as hell. "Chase wake up please we hungry" I said.

"Mhmmm move man" he turned his head the other way.

"But baeeeeee" I whined to him. He got up going in his wallet "here nie goooo" he said giving me his card and the pin. He such a big ass baby dawg.

I got out the bed grabbing my phone finna order pizza. Yep it's the morning and I want pizza so I got on domino's website ordering a large pizza with pepperoni and bacon, two things of boneless wings. One with bacon and cheese and the other with parmesan and garlic, pasta, and a brownie pizza.

(I love dominos bruh 😩, what y'all like)
-
10 minutes later a knock came at the door while I was in the living room. "Here you go ma'am. Have a great day" the old man said dancing walking off.
IsTh
"Hey come here" I said going in my wallet getting a $100 for him. "Thank you god bless you" he said. I closed the door, getting my food going upstairs.

I put it on the floor turning on the TV starting a movie. I placed all my food around me finna eat. I see chase head pop up and look at me as I'm biting into my wings "gimme some" he said.

"Come on luh daddy" I said.

He got out the bed cris crisscrossing like he is a child y'all "damn what this is" he said.

"Parmesan and garlic nie shhh" I said cause I'm tryna watch this movie.
-
"Damn that movie was good" I said as I finished you last slice of pizza. I let chase eat that pasta cause I wasn't feeling it.

"Damn im full" he said.

"Niggah you only ate the pasta and one wing" I said laughing. "We got to go in a few to the doctor boy while you tryna go to sleep" I said.

"Maybe later cause I got to go to the house cause I got that niggah Roy last night" he said. I got quick putting on my shoes.

I cock my gun back rushing out to go to that house. "Mara no" he said. I ran out to my car driving off.
-
As I pull up I see chase right behind me so I ran bussing in "MARA" he yelled. I got in the room and.....

*POW*

I tried to shot him but chase grabbed me and I missed. "What the fuck your doing girl" he yelled. We both looked as he was waking up.

"Ahh shit where am I" he said. I took the bag off his head and kicked him in the mouth. "The fuck your bitch gone for if you don't let me go" he said.

"No bitch you gone kill my bestfriend" I said kicking him again. I don't give a fuck cause he got to pay for what he did.

"You got 20 minutes and you gone leave" he said closing the door. Demon time 👿
-
-
Chase POV
I gave her some time to do what she got to do. I took my ass I. The living flopping down on the sofa "damn boy get yo ass up" popo said.

"Man fuck you skinny ass watermelon" I said. The niggahs gone laugh loud and ruin my peace and nie I'm fully woke.

Motherfuckers.

I get a call from my cousin. "Chase I need your help please man" she said.

"I'm on the way" I said running out the door finna head to her house.
-
I pulled up and it was cars everywhere. I see somebody taking my luh nephew "aye hold up where he going" I said.

"Child service unless other family member take him" she said.

"I'll take him. Let him go" I said removing her hand.
I went back in the house where I seen my cousin "ima take him but you better get yo shit together girl cause I'm telling auntie either way" I said.

He showed me his room and where his clothes and he didn't have shit not even two pair of underwear. I called my auntie and told her what's going on and she was on her way at this girl but I'm taking him to itch me cause I know my auntie ain't able to take care of no children.

"Let's go Nate" I said to him.

We go in the car and I took him to my auntie until I get back from handling this business with Roy.
-
-
Tymara POV
I came out the room and then boys walked in right behind me "DAMNNN" they all went crazy. I walked back in "ima kill so get ready soon and your little cop we gone expose him.

And when we do. The whole world gone be looking for hall but right ima just continue to beat yo ass the whole day and drop yo ass off back over there.

"Listen I didn't meant to kill her" he said.

"Niggah how the duck you meant not to kill somebody bruh" I said. "She did nothing to you. She gave you chance after chance and you just gone kill her like that" I said. I was really getting emotional.

"Get out" I told them and they rush the fuck up out of there. "I'm telling tymara I didn't kill her" he said.

"You just said you didn't mean to" I said kicking him right in the stomach. "I can't thalk right man, I didn't kill her, that cop did it" he said.

"What you he killed her" I said. I'll give him a chance to explain.

"He threaten me to take the wrap for him cause he finna become Chief of the police station and when he do. He is going to bury the case" he said. He keep explaining what's really going on.

"Its a another video of him killing a innocent man" he said and popo came in. "What that niggah said" he said.

"The cop did all this. He dirty" he said. It all make since.

He came to me for help to take the case cause he knew he killed her and was gone bury the case. Wow "you still going to jail cause you in the video" I said finna walk out.

"No the real video in my phone, that is fake and edited" he said. I went through his pocket and got his phone.

"Find the real video" I said handing his phone off to them and if he lying to me I'm killing.
-
"He not lying" popo said coming in. I took a look at the video. "Go through that whole phone" I said.

"NOO I gave you what you asked for" he yelled.

"What got some to hide" I said.
-
"Look at this" popo said coming back. I was shocked as fuck and started crying "you watched her die" I said crying.

I got up and left the room calling chase cause at this point.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz  💕🙏🏾😃.