🙂

Nassa IN THE MM 🙏🏾🥵
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chase POV
It's 4 in the morning and I hear some banging at my door like what fuck. Who knocking at this time of the night ?

I go down and as closer I get it get louder "Ight luh bitch stop banging on my shit" I saint swinging the door open and it was tymara , ka'mara and another girl.

"What I thought you was in Florida" I said.

"Came back for a reason. Come on y'all" she said and the girl followed behind. I looked out the door both ways and shut it.

"Why Y'all came back" I said. The light came on blinded my goofy ass. I looked at both they face and it had bruises on it. "WHAT THE FUCC" I said.

"I'm okay, I handle it for surely" tymara said but the other seem like she didn't. She was explaining to me what went down. "We'll show her a room but what you do" I ask her.

"Umm I don't work cause I couldn't find a job. I have nothing" she said. Damn well maybe she can hit litts with tymara and make quick money.

Tymara went in the closet and pulled out a silver brief case. "This will start you off" she said. I remember that briefcase nie, she told after I told her not too.

She opened it and it was cleans ass hunduns in that hoe "but stay here tonight" tymara said. I went upstairs showing her the room she can sleep in.
-
-
Tymara POV 
I came out the room going in the other room. "I don't have any clothes to take a shower in" I hear her say.

I went back and grabbed some stuff for her. "Here" I said giving her clothes to sleep if mines. "Panties" she said.

I gave a new pair and she went to the bathroom. "Mommy he hit me" ka'mara said waking up crying. Ima kill him next time I see him. "Just lay down in here mommy baby ok" I said kissing her forehead.

"I got to find a way to help her cause she is too good of a person to be a nobody" I said to chase.

"We can make that happen" he said. He saying it like it was just easy.

"Why you said it like that" I said walking out the room.

"You forgetting I got millions of dollars" he said going in the room. If you why the fuck we lit here robbing people but that's his money not mines.

He came back out with his "phone done" he said smiling. I get a notification from my bank. This niggah transfer 3 mil to my account.

"How you know my account number and stuff" I ask him.

"I have my ways" he said smirking walking away. Probably just went in my phone and got when I feel asleep.

"Umm thank you for getting me out of there but you can take me back in the morning" she said.

The fuck I refuse. "No you staying down here now" I said.

"I don't have nothing. He is all I got. No money, no home, no car, I don't even have a simple cell phone in my name" she said going on and on.

I'm just listening. "Okay 10am be up. We going to get everything you just said so sleep good" I said.
-
-
Puncho POV
"Aye look at that ass on her. AYE GIRL" popo called her over here. Man damn see I hate coming over here smoking with these niggahs. I already got a problem when I get to shorty house today.

She walked on the porch "what you want boy cause it got out here" she said. When while he talking to her I'm just smoking and passing around when I see a car pull up.

Nyissa hop out the car mad ash "wassuh" I said walking to her and she backed the fuck put me "so you fucked my bestfriend so that's what we on cause if it I'm fucking ya homeboys way before that" she said.

I looked back at the guys who just looking "Ight whatever" I said walking back.

"Bitch" she said hitting meal I pushed her ass down "oh you want to hit me. Watch how I get my brother stay right here" she said and I walked away.

Ian worry cause I'll shoot this bitch up but the homies was fucking on my girl though "Ight I'm finna bounce" I said.

Can't be round them right nie cause I'll been done turned into YNW Melly. I got in my car and this girl gone park in front of me "get yo pussy ass out the car" she yelled.

I'm just looking at this fool and her brother. He got out the car big as hell so Ian finna fight so ima take his life.

I pulled out the strap showing it to him and he back got bank on the car. I backed up and drove off.
-
Im knocking on the door "wait" she yelled. The door swung open "what you want" Ashley said. I just walked in pushing her to the side.

"The fuck niggah cause said some" she said.

"Yeah whatever I'll smack the shit out of you" I said tryna get my way in.

"Who- next caller next callerrrrrr" she said so I got up grabbing her throat pushing her to the wall "Ian hear you" I said going in her panties inserting my finger in.

She want cause she was wet as fuck so I started finger fucking her "uh move please" she moaned. Oh nie she want me to move but too late for that cause I'm finna lay down some dick.

I got her to sofa bending that ass over on the sofa "arch it" I said ripping off her panties. "Why you do that, those cost me a lot" she said turning around.

I smacked her ass making her demon arch her back then pushed her forward "stop being rough with me" she whined. I smashed my 13 inches inside her that pussy.

"Too much" she said tryna run. I grabbed her waist and started with them slow back shots "shut up and take" I said.

I speed up "you gone talk shut again" I said making her throw it back herself. "Yes daddy yes" she moaned.

Damn this pussy tight "I didn't hear you" I said smacking her ass making red at this point. "Yesss daddddyyyyy" she yelling out.

"I'm finna cuuuummmmm" she said so I started pounding that punish like she was in trouble. "AHH AHH AHH" she screaming out.

I flipped her over on her back cause I was gonna nut but not yet. "No more" she said but I forced it and went in. "Mhmm it's in my stomach P" she said.

I started running and squeezing her titties just admiring them. I started feeling it so I grabbed her waist pulling her up and started fucking her like a doll. "Cum baby cum" her eyes rolled back. I pulled out and nutted on her stomach , chess , and tities.

She was breathing hard as fuck but I need that "you not right. That's rape" she said.

"It ain't rape if you enjoyed and wanted it" I said and she shot a bird.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 😏 💬 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 😸🥰🙏🏾 .