🙂

Week Later........
Royce POV
"Heyyy mama" I walked in her house.

"Heyyy baby , you heard about that girl you used to date in high school" she said.

Yeah I heard but fuck that bitch "yeah ma but I need some help with this" I said giving her a mail I had got from the IRS.

As we talking about this I just get this stranger feeling bruh like something finna happen bruh. My mama started walking towards the door and.......

*ASSAULT RIFLE SOUND*

She hit the floor and the bullets started coming through the house. I just dive down to her cover here up with myself "MA" I screamed.

The shooting stopped.

I got up fast and seen she was holding her neck, couching up blood "come on ma stay with me" I said.

Just like that she took her last breath infront of me. My soul left my body watching my mama die infront of me.

I called the ambulance and they came. Police get to asking me questions but Ian saying shit , ima handle this myself. "We'll keep in contact, here my card" he said.

I threw that shit in the ground getting in my car driving off. Somebody gone die the worst, on me !!!
-
I knocked on this girl door and she wasn't there so I made phone calls and found out that one of my niggahs just got found in a lake. "Who he was with last niggah" I yelled through the phone.

He didn't say just knew what they looked like

I got so mad that I just kicked that bitch in looking round seeing that it was dead in here. This bitch just now up missing.

She got me fucked up out here.

PHONE CALL.....

"Who the fuck is this" I answered the phone.

"This bitch name is tymara yo" he said and I hung up just like that cause I'm finna find her.

If she got anything to do with my mother house getting shot up and her dying then she gone end up like her bestfriend.
-
2 hours later.......
-
Chase POV
This girl really lost her damn mind slapping me last night and having blood all in my car, I don't know what she did but she gone give me answers I need.

Right now, I'm waiting for her to wake up cause she just came in like 2 hours ago and just when I said it "come here" I said as she came down stairs.

"What you want chase damn" she rolled her eyes. I'm finna pull them how's hoes out let her keep it up. "Why the fuck you too my car and had blood everywhere in it on the passenger side" I said.

"I don't know what you talking about" she said.

"Well I know damn well Ian dreaming" I said. Can't believe she gone sit here and- don't have time for this shit.

"If you out there doing something you don't have any business doing-*cut off*" she cut me off.

"Why you care so much huh? Why don't you get the fuck out my life" she yelled getting up.

"I'm not going anywhere til you answer me cause I'm not finna let you go out there an- *SMACK*" she slapped harder then before.

I really started to hit her ass back but if she want to leave she can go ahead. "I'm leaving and leave me alone" she said.

I walked away going in The room slamming the door. This what I get for tryna be there for somebody.

Been a whole week but that's ok cause it will never happen again.
-
6 Hours Later 9:45PM........
-
Tymara POV
I'm just sitting at the bar "another one" I said slamming a $50 bill I'm the counter.

"Sorry ma'am but women can't have no more than 7 shots" he said. I pulled out the pistol infront of everybody.

"Now" I said through my teeth and he gave me the whole bottle. I grabbed it wobbling out the bar drinking it to the head.

"Heyy you need any help" some guy said to me. "Now but you can help me" I said. He led me to his car getting in the back.

I took my off my pants and panties. He pulled his pants down and got on top of him riding his dick "ahhh fuck" I moaned out throwing my head back.
-
-
Chase POV
It's been all day and I haven't heard from tymara and I'm just thinking where the fuck she could be man. "Where is mommy" the girl came up to me almost crying.

"I don't know but she will be here soon ok, let's go to bed" I took her upstairs.
-
-
Tymara POV
"I'm finna cum baby faster" I moaned. I reach my climax "let's go get a room and finish this there" he said.

"Ok" Was all I said.
-
The Next Morning.....
-
I woke and felt a heavy ass arm on me. I left up and it felt like I just got hit by a truck, I checked my phone and it was 5 in the morning.

I looked at the man then it hit me. Did I just cheat on my boyfriend ? I hurried and out my clothes on before he woke up. It was dark so I used my phone to get my shit and go.

I hurried and ran across to my car driving off Speed off back to chase house. I can not tell him, it would really hurt him.

I'm really fucking up man. Best friend died and her funeral today almost forgetting that, I just cheated on my boyfriend, kill somebody and shot up somebody house.

Going out sad. I need to get my shit together but I can't tell chase bout this man. I arrived at the house rushing inside.

Went upstairs and seen they were sleep so I to go take a shower so I can get ready for my best funeral later on in the day.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🥰 ? Let me know if I'm a good writer and the mistakes where I'm going wrong.