🙂

Tymara POV
Me and chase finna hit some litts all day today. I'm started to make this a life thing for me cause it ain't shit else I can do.

This the only way I know how to make fast money. "Ight let's go" he said. I pulled down the mask going in.

"It's 4 niggahs at the table" I said. He rushed in

"Hands in the moherfucking table" he said and one tried to get up.

*BOOP*

I hit his ass in the back of the head with my gun "on the table pussys" I said. One didn't want to comply so I shot his ass in the shoulder.

"Where the money" I said putting the gun to his face.

He didn't say so I stepped on his shoulder "in the dishwasher" he said. I went in the dishwasher and put all the dishes (Money) in the bag.

"Ight let's go" I said backing up and soon as I got to that door. She's a runner she's track star "damn you almost left me" he said.

On to the next house we go but some caught my eye "look bae" I said pointing to the neighbors. Somebody was bringing a suitcase.

"Want to see what's in it" I said.

"Naw another time cause we don't know what's in that bih or who house that is" he said. Damn man
-
-
Chase had went home. I told him I'm going to the store but I'm really finna go back to that house and see what's in it.

I got out the car and seen the back door cracked open like somebody kicked that bitch in. I went in and it was a bitch dead in the kitchen.

Peeped around the corner and some dudes had them tied up "where the fuck is my money Micheal" he said.

*POW*

He put a bullet in his head. I went to the kitchen and hide behind the island. "Look up stairs" they said going up there.

I went into the living room and looked at the man and he dead for sure. I turned around and tripped over something.

It was the briefcase from earlier so I grabbed it and got the fuck out of there.
-
I got to the house and it was the law on the front porch. I didn't even take the stuff out the car. "May I help you" I said.

"Yes you can" he said walking inside. This skinny ass griot built bitch just gone walk in like this his house. "Well I'm working a case that you should be familiar with. Tasia Hills" he said.

"Yes I thought they closed that case" I said.

"I'm going to reopen it cause that niggah Royce got something to do with it" he said. I FUCKING KNEW IT- sorry for yelling but I knew it.

"So why you came here" I asked.

"Cause I need your help just like you need mines" he said.

What he fuck I need his help for cause I'm straight. "I know you been robbing these houses around the city. The traps" he said.

How the fuck he know that but like Blac Youngsta said I'm innocent. "Don't know what you talking about" I said.

I grabbed the folder and opened it seeing all the evidence "so this it" I asked.

"That's the evidence I did have but you gone help me get new evidence" he said.

"Oh you want me to be a snitch" I asked.

I laughed. "No way" I said. He pulled out the handcuff putting me in them. "Okay okay bitch damn I'll help you" I said.
-
-
Chase POV
I woke up and seen somebody leaving my yard so I ran down downstairs to see if tymara down there "who was that" I asked.