🙂

Tymara POV
I got home and hurried to take off my clothes before chase get here cause I got him a surprise. "MARA" I hear him yell from the front.

I ran out "why you yelling boy what happened" I asked him.

He was finna speak it I cut him off "before you say some I got some for you, I went out and did what we did by myself but I caught a niggah tryna get way but I shook him down and got this for you" I said giving him the bag.

He put his head in his hand and gave me a face I couldn't recognize. Ion see what I did wrong "please don't tell me you just robbed me" he said.

"What ? That was you" I asked. I busted out laughing.

I didn't know that was his skinny ass "how the fuck I rob somebody and you rob me" he said.

"I didn't know boy but yo ass was scary as fuck" I laughed. For the first time I seen him shake.

"Well at least I did it by myself and wasn't scared" I said. My door busted open and here come cinnamon roll monster "MOMMY" she ran to me.

Tasia came in behind her looking mad as hell "you straight" I asked her. She just mugged me which I didn't appreciate.

"Just asking damn Anna" I said.

She coming in here with attitudes and shit. I looked at ka'mara arm and it had a little bruise on it "why she got a bruise on her arm" I asked tasia.

"She got stung by a little bee Mara Damn" she said.

"What's your fucking problem Anna" I said.

"Ian got fucking problem, just don't fucking question me about some I already told you" she said.

This girl out her raggedy ass mind "just go Anna cause you trippin" I said taking ka'mara to the kitchen.

"Don't call my real name bitch" she said.

Yeah nie she pushed it "what !, say it again and see what happen" I said getting her in her face. She got me fucked up calling me out my name for no reason.

"Like I said, you heard what I said and get the fuck out my face tymara" she mushed me in the face.

"Hold up you got me fucked up" I put my hair in a ponytail and went at it.

Me and her got to fighting in the living room throwing hands straight up and that's when chased stepped in tryna break it up.

"BOTH OF YALL SIT THE FUCK DOWN" he broke us up. We stood there looking at each other "I said sit the fuck down right now, in here fighting for no damn reason" he said.

"Well she started" I said.

"Tymara shut the hell up while I'm talking. I don't know what the fuck you got going on but get that shit straight" he said to tasia.

She got up and pushed him so I got on her ass again. We both stood there "let my hair go Anna" I said.

"You let my shit go" she swung and hit me with a upper cut but chase grabbed me. I tried my hardest to get out his grip.

"Mommy nooo" I hear ka'mara say. Now I feel bad cause I made her cry fighting with this dumb hoe.

"Get the fuck out" chase said walking out.
-
-
Royce POV
I finally got this bitch where I want her. She so damn dumb thinking I really want them back "hey baby I'm done" one of my hoes said finishing sucking my dick.

"Ight now get out grown men finna talk" I said. Ima be tapping that ass later.

"Aye ain't dats YoungBoy babymama" he said.

"Yeah so what he don't want no smoke" I said.

"Whatever man when we gone get down on this niggah chase, he been real you know yeah lately" my homie said.

I'm ready to shake this bitch. Him and his girl then kick tasia stoopid ass to the curve "not right now stoopid just got to wait but I'm tryna hit this club tonight to see what the bitches on" I said.

I see her calling me but I declined that shit. Finna call YB BM back in here so I can smash that on gang.
-
-
Chase POV
I just had left tymara house dealing with the bullshit her and her friend was on. "Aye man Wassuh we gone hit the club tonight" my homie JT said.

Ion feel like going to no club man. "Come on broski you got to back me up and take one for the team" he said going on and on.

"Ight niggah, get out the car" I said getting out.

I walked up to the house walking in and it smell good da then a motherfucka "mama where uu at" I yelled.

"Boy if you don't stop that yelling in here I'll back the fuck out ya" she said.

I laughed "girl you ain't gone do shi- really ma" she soft slapped me. "Told ya huh now sit down and eat" she said.

"You too come eat boy" she said to JT.

Niggah just standing there looking dumb "I said sit down boy" she semi-yelled. Say his down then.

She gave us the plate and it was creamy Mac and cheese, BBQ bake chicken, greens, yams with the jiffy bread dawg.

I started taking that bih down three there "oh yeah she put ha feet in this" he said. OMM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book 🥰☺️.