🙂

Tymara IN THE MM 🍦😩
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tymara POV
I was sleeping good as hell til I had to go pee. I hate that shit bruh !!!

I walked into the bathroom and seen chase in there "sorry just getting out the shower" he said.

I could've see his little man swinging inside that towel but that ain't my business.

I used the bathroom and saw that this girl still sleeping. I ran and jump on her "ughh get off my big bitch" she said.

She did not just go there. "Don't call me that and wake up damn" I said smacking her ass.

"That hurted Mara" she said. I don't see what hurted, Ian slap nun but bone.

We started talking about the stripping thing when this boy came in looking fine as ever "I'm finna go to work and what time you go in" he asked me.

"Umm 10:00" I said. He nodded his head and left. How the hell you just leave strangers in you house.

You got to be crazy "let's rob him" tasia said. Yeah she got to be stoopid.

"No we not finna rob him. What we finna do is go check ok this apartment now clothes on and let's go" I said.

This hoe really slept in her underwear and bra. She don't give a fuck cause she sleep light.
-
-
We got to the apartment and he gave us the key. We walked in and this hoe was nice.

"I got the front room" tasia said which I'm guess the bigger room but I don't care cause I don't need all that space anyway.

I want in the room and seen it only had one window and that hoe was small but like a church window.

Where the hell ima get a bed and shit. "Damn nice apartment" chase came in. I'm starting to thing this niggah a stalker "why you keep popping up" I asked.

Just curious.

"Cause your my friend and I want to help" he said. Friend ?

Well might as well since he follow me everywhere. "Help with what" I said.

"But you furniture and things" he said.

Why would he want to do that plus when a man offer you some that means he want some in return.

"What you want chase. If you just tryna smash me then it's not happening cause I'm not that girl" I said.

Now I'm pissed cause this shit lame as fuck what niggahs be tryna do for sex.

"It's not even like that. It's just I don't have any friends you know and you was the first but if you think that then I'll go" he said leaving.

"You always being mean. You need to apologize" tasia said.

Apologize for what, for saying the truth but maybe I was wrong. I walked out the door "come here chase" I said.

He came up to me and I can tell he was really mad cause he ain't look at me "I'm sorry Ight. Usually when a man ask to do one for a girl he want some in return" I said.

He looked at me with a cold look "not all dudes are the same" he said going on and on.

He made a good ass point and I should stop acting mad at the world because my past. "Okay you can help but don't spend all your money you only known me since yesterday" I said.

"Don't worry I got millions of dollars" he said. Wait what the fuck ? If you go all this money then why you work at a footlocker.

What do he do ?