🙂

Chase POV
I'm at my auntie house right babysitting her daughter son right. "I'll be back nephew I'm finna run to the store" she said.

"Ight" I said. I seen my cousin son playing with the toys "aye Wassuh luh man, what you over there doing" I said.

"Nothing , my mama be living me and my sista at home by ourself" he said. W-what the fuc- "where that come from" I ask him.

"Ion know , she fuss at us every night and whoop us for nothing" he said. Bitch I don't think I work for defacts , you need to be telling them this.

*laughing inside head* HA HA , Oh shit I c-can't help you.

"Why the hell she been doing that" I said.

"I don't know, she whoop my sista tell her butt bleed" he said.

W-what the fuck- "y'all ain't call the police" I said.

"I don't know the police number" he said. Bitch it's 911 you need to call them mutherfuckas , what the fuck niggie 😂 .

And here come in my cousin "where my ma ? This boy ain't been bothering you is he" she said.

"Naw he straight he good" I said.

"Ma I'm hungry" he said.

"When you get home get yo ass in there and eat dem vienna sausages you left in the frigerator two weeks ago" she said.

I'm just looking.

"Matter fact where me a belt" she said.

"I don't want no whooping , I just want some to eat" he said.

I got up finna call my auntie cause this girl need her ass whooped.

"Go get that got damn- chase who you on the phone with" she ask me. "Oh I'm just calling my homeboy you know it's his birthday and shit" I said lying like hell.

"Oh tell him I said happy birthday" she said. Oh I will after my auntie get on yo ass about treating that child like that cause she on the way 😂 .

(Y'all I got that from kushsimba off tiktok . It was just funny as hell and I had to be creative 😂)

I left the house to go meet tymara at this restaurant to talk about yesterday.
-
I get there and she wasn't even here so I called her back. "Where the hell you at girl" I said.

"I'm at your house, you didn't get my text" she said and I checked. My dumbass "Ight I'm finna come" I said but I'm hungry I'm finna stop by McDonald's.

I drove to McDonald's and ordered a plain McChicken happy as hell ready to eat this bih when I get home.
-
I got home and went straight to the kitchen in my bag "yesssirrr I'm finna eat this bitch up" I yelled out.

I started recording it. "Ayo deadass , I really tired of McDonald's bullshit , y'all motherfuckas really hire anybody don't y'all, look what done did" I said flipping the camera.

"I ask this motherfucka for a plain McChicken" I opened the bun. "BITCH IAN MEAN WITH NO CHICKEN, MOTHERFUCKA GAVE ME A MC-NO-CHICKEN STRAIGHT BUNS" I said yelling and threw that bitch off the counter.

I see tymara "boy what fuck wrong with you" she asked.

"Motherfucka chicken sandwich. The bitch didn't have no chicken" I said pissed. I was so blowed at this point.

"Fuck all that you need to see this" she said going upstairs so I followed and go to the bedroom.

"This motherfucka been following us and everything , look he caught me falling in the front yard when we hit that house early that day" she said.

I laughed. "Damn yo ass look like a big ass playground wood chip but you telling me dude been keep tabs on us" I said.

"To blackmail , yes" she said. It's funny so I laughed.

"It's funny you say that cause I did my research on him" I said smirking. I went in my draw and pulled out the flash drive.

"Check this" I said.

She pulled it up watching it. "Oh my god. This was on his dash cam" she said.

"Ya nie look very closely at what you finna see and hear" I said seriously.

I see she was finna start crying. she closed the laptop "so all this was a set up to get back at me" she said.

Oh y'all want to know what's going on. Ok , well it was a body of the two niggah joe, the girl who died so called boyfriend, and her brother. They was talking to 12 and they planned to kill the girl cause tymara didn't want to give him his daughter after he escaped.

The whole court thing was just a cause you can't be charged with the same crime twice once you close the case. "This is really fucked up and ima kill every last one of them" she said hopping up.

"Girl calm your thug ass down" I said which I should've never said cause she pulled the gun out on me. "Don't tell me to calm down" she said picking it under my chin.

No cap I was shaking a little. "Like I said we gone get every last one of them" she said through her teeth.
-
-
Officer Rudy POV
I went to the evidence room to lock in some evidence "hey what about the video" my partner said.

"Listen I buried both of the videos nobody will find them ever so calm down and let's do our jobs" I said. Pissing me off worrying about that.

I get a call from a unknown number so I took it outside "lock that in" I said to my partner.

PHONE CALL
ME: Why you calling my ceil
Unknown: we got to talk about the plan
Me: I got this everything is going as planned just keep playing a long until we get them.
Unknown: *HANGS UP*

Dumb motherfucka. "Rudy you have a visitor" one of the officers said.

I looked at seen it was tymara "yes how can I help you" I said.

"Privately I got new information on Royce" she said. Just what I was looking for.

We went in my office and she gave me a folder of him giving somebody dope "who is that" I asked.

"I don't know but I got the other photo coming soon" she said walking out.

Can't wait to Andre
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? 💭 Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🧡🔎🙏🏾