🙂

Tymara POV
I'm just at home laying down in the bed cause yesterday I was moving a little too much and forgot this wound.

"Mommy mommy mommy. I'm hungry" she said. I don't recall being her mom but whatever.

"Ok" I said. Coming to think about it I don't even remember this girl name or she didn't tell me. I slowly got out the bed going in the kitchen.

She sat at the table looking at me the whole time. I grabbed the chicken nuggets out the fridge finna fry these hoes.

"What your name" I asked her.

She giggled.

"Ka'mara" she said. Similar to mines so okay. I put that niggah in the grease and went to ducking cause that bih was poppin.

I turned that hoe down a little.

I heard my door open and it had to be chase cause he the only one that come in without knocking "Wassuh" he said coming up behind putting his hang around my waist kissing my neck.

"Uhh uhh move boy, don't be touching all on me like we together" I said.

"Whatever fat ass. What we finna eat little one" he said to get. I turned around and she gave him the finger.

Damn. "You ain't have to shoot no bird smushed skittle head ass" he said.

He should be ashamed of hisself joking that baby. I would go wake up tasia but she been acting funny so I got to see what's up with her.

I got done cooking the nuggets giving them to the kids. "Damn why I get a child bowl. You petty as hell" he said laughing.

I laughed going in her room and she was crying on the bed. "Sis he texted me saying he nutted inside me and I might be pregnant" she said.

"Who ? Royce" I said. She nodded her head. That skanky bitch "we can go to the doctor and see if your pregnant or take a pregnancy test" I said.

Damn she was down bad but I don't think she pregnant, he probably playing "call him over here right now saying your pregnant" I said.

I left the room.

I came back and the girl ate the nuggets fast as hell. "Where she went" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

I went in the back and there she was on my bed jumping. "Girl come here so you can take your bath" I said grabbing her.

This little girl funny as hell. She got off the bed taking off "I'm gone" she ran into tasia room which was the wrong idea.

"I'm finna go but you taking a ride which me tomorrow" he said. He grabbed my ass so I grabbed his dick.

"Mhmm hmmm get going" I said closing the door behind him.

Ka'mara came out the room with tasia "this little girl funny as hell T. I got her you can rest cause I know your hurting" she said.

Thank god.

I doubt that Royce gone come over here so that's out the way. I went in my room turning off the TV getting in the bed.

I just laid there thinking what am I really going to do with my life cause this money now ain't gone last forever.

SKINNYBITCH 🦴 CALLING.........

"Hello chase" I said.

"I'm coming back. My sister need to crash at my place with her kids" he said.

"Okay but when you come in lock the bottom and top lock. Front door and back door" I said. He hung up.

I got hit so I took of my shorts and layed on my stomach. "Where her underwear and stuff" tasia said opening the door.

"In your room in the bottom draw. Turn the air on" I said. She closed the door and that opened right back up.

I knew it was chase. "Get over" he said. I wish I would move.

"Ok I guess I'll get on the other side" he said. Damn right, he layed down and his cologne hit me which made my kitty a little.

He smell so good. I turned on back opening my legs, I don't think he would mind. I took my panties off gently.

I put my hand on my pussy and felt I was leaking so I started rubbing my clit. I was trying my hardest not to moan.

I was into to it til he started moving facing my way but I don't care. I felt his hand come on to mines helping me but I moved my hand and let him do it.

"Mmm" I let out a small moan. He got up taking off his boxers.

"Come let's play" he said. He got off the bed grabbing the baby oil off the dresser covering his dick with it.

He got back up here letting his dick play with my pussy. I could feel that he wanted to go inside me cause I could feel his tip tryna get in there.

"Don't you inside me chase. Seriously" I said. I heard some rumbling but I didn't pay it no kind and all of sudden I feel him go inside me.

"Ouuuuchhhh chase I said no" I said finna cry cause his dick thick as fuck and that hurted like hell.

I was tryna get him up off me "SHH. Don't worry I got you tymara" he said. He starting up a slow pace.

I knew this was wrong cause we you know haven't even been talking that long but my girl down there saying other wise.

He was going slow the whole time hitting the right spots. He started sucking and biting my neck "uhh mmm" I moaned.

"Yes moan for me some more" he said. I don't how long I can hold it, my body wouldn't hold it so I came and that shit hurted my wound a little.

"Stop" I said but I really didn't want him to stop.

"No, more" he left up off me. He started rubbing clit and fucking me, no lie but I never felt this type of shut before.

He started going fast a little. He pulled out and I felt his cum come down my pussy "Damn your Pussy was wet as fuck" he said.

He got to clean this up. He left out the room and all I was thinking, what the fuck just happened bruh ? I really let him fucked me.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself" he said wiping me off. I grabbed my panties putting them back on and turned over falling to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💛🙏🏾🥺.