🙂

1 WEEK LATER......
Tymara POV
I'm in the bathroom on the floor crying my eyes out. "Tymara Wassuh I got to use the bathroom" I hear chase at the door.

I quickly wiped my eyes getting up off the floor. "Sorry" I said. I don't asked out and I forgot that I left it in the bathroom.

He came rushing out the bathroom "tymara you pregnant ?" He asked me. I sat in the floor and started crying again. "Yes" I said.

"Wait no no no why you crying bae" he said ok'ing down to me.

"I'm not ready for no baby, I haven't even started my life yet chase and you got me pregnant" I said putting my face in my hands.

"Listen. I'm here fa you Ight , you don't have to worry about anything. Anything thing you want to do in life , we can start that" he said.

I'm scared to end up with a baby and he end up leaving me by myself with a baby. "Come on tymara be happy you pregnant, you bringing life into the world and this just the start" he said jumping up all happy.

It made me laugh cause he was happy bout it. "Me having a baby" he started moonwalking.

I laughed like hell.

" I promise just trust the process" he said.

Ima have to.
-
-
Puncho POV
We outside 12 house to make sure that this niggah is really here cause if he is. We snatching his ass up.

I walked to the door finna get  it his bitch when he opened the door "who you" he said.

"Oh umm I'm looking for officer Rudy" I said.

I got to play this one off. "What you need him for" he said folding his arms. "He my probation officer and he told me to come check in but I'll come back later if he ain't here" I said walking away.

I walked back to the car mad as hell. "He saw me so I can't go with the plan but that niggah in the there bruh. Snatch is his up tonight" I said.

I shot a luh text to chase to let him know first but I'm finna go back to this girl Ashley house though.
-
"Appreciate it" I said cause homies dropped me off over here. Left my car

I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I know she here cause he car here so I started kicking that bitch "open the door" I yelled.

"No get away from me. You only want sex from me puncho" she said.

"Come on ash no I don't just open the door please" I said softly. The finally opened and I walked in "what you want puncho" she said.

"Just came to chill with you. I must can't, *sign* ima just go" I said walking out the door. I got in my car gonna go to my own home.
-
I got to my house walking in and this bitch was cold and I felt a chill. After I close the door a knock came at the door so I opened it. "You have to move out we finna tear it down" some man said.

Cars started pulling up and trackers. "Wait no dawg you can't I need this house" I said.

"Sorry man out of our control" he said. I can't even get mad man , I went back in getting my close and the one picture I got.

Got in my car and drove off
-
Later On That Night....
-
I'm still driving around with no where to go to man. "Sorry mama they took the only thing we had. Only if you were here" I said taking to the picture.

That was my mama house before she passed away, that was the first house I got her when I was 17. I'm 23 nie.

This shit really heart breaking man. I don't know who my dad is , my mom gone, no siblings, I got nobody to lean on man.

I get a call from chasing saying meet him at the house so I'm finna head over there.
-
I got out the car knocking on his door. "Come on in" he said. I followed him to the kitchen "why you ain't tell me man yk you could've came to me" he said.

"What you talm bout" I said.

"I know they tore down the house man. Why you ain't come to me" he said. I should've known he know.

"I don't know man, ima man I should be able to hold my ground man but this I can't" I said sitting down stressing.

"I know how you feel man but bruh come on you always got me if you ain't got nobody. After you get that niggah out that house ima give you what you deserve brudda" he said.

"Right now" I said.

"Yeah let's go" he said grabbing his keys.
-
We got down the road and he made me go get by myself. I ran through the yard and heard the AC things outside running cause good.

I let the gas loose and let it flow in the AC. I got through the back door seeing 12 on the sofa knocked out. I went upstairs checking rooms until I came across the right one.

He was on the floor like he fell straight down so that gas work. I tied up putting the bag on his head , picked up and out him on my shoulder.

I went out back. Chase pulled up and I put him in the truck of the car "good job see it wasn't that hard" he said.

Yeah but that still don't fix the fact that my home is gone. 
-
We took him to the house where we do business. Just put him there tied up so I just dropped him on the floor leaving out. "Ight here" he said coming back.

I opened it and it was nothing but crispy ass hundreds. "Thank you man" I said.

"Anything you need brudda just come to me" He said. Damn maybe I need to get back in the game cause I got out after my moms death but I need money and the little money I did have was just gon last another week so I'm thankful for this.

Then I get a call from ash. "Yeah" I said. She wanted me to come back so she can apologize so I'm finna run over here and see what's up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Damn I feel bad fa for nem 🙏🏾 . Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🥺🙏🏾🥰.