🙂

Tymara POV
I was just gone stay inside with Ka'mara today cause I'm really not feeling anything or doing anything. I heard my front door open so that probably tasia or chase.

"Hey I been texting and calling you" tasia said. I told Ka'mara to go to her room cause I need to smoke right quick.

I went in my draw getting two blunts out. "I just been sleeping all day" I said lighting the blunt up. My mind is everywhere right now, tasia was talking but I was barely listening.

"Know what, give me one" she said. I gave her a blunt and a lighter. This one I got went out quick so I went in the draw and got 5 more.
-
-
"Okay I'm finna go back home. I'll talk to you tomorrow" she said leaving the room.

"Lock the door when you leave" I said. I got up letting the window up a little so the smell can got out, it's a screen on it so Ian worried.

Ka'mara came running in jumping on my bed laying on me. I think ima go to the mall tomorrow and buy her things.

Clothes and shoes or whatnot. I seen light coming from living room so I'm guessing that's chase and there he came in.

"Wassuh Ian heard from you all day. You straight" he asked me.

I was just high as hell in my thoughts really "yeah I'm okay" I said. Ka'mara fell asleep quick so I picked her up taking her in her room.

I came back and he was just standing there.

"Anything you got on your mind" he said. I looked at him and kissed him passionately.

I climbed on top him taking of his shirt. I don't know what's going on with me but I just need some sex to take this feeling away.

He took off my shirt and bra. I crawled down taking off his pants and boxers "tymara is you okay" he said tryna talk but I'm just ignoring it. His dick was soft so I'm finna suck it til it get hard.

I started and it didn't take him long for him to rock up. I wanted him all in my throat.

I felt like it was wet enough. Got up taking off panties climbing back on top of him, position myself sliding down on his dick.

"mmm" I moaned out. Started riding back and forth, up and down taking the stress away. He stop talking which I'm glad he did.

It was 5 minutes into it and I came on his dick.

I got off, laying on my back. He climb between my leg forcing all his dick inside me which I really need. He acted like he didn't want to come down to me so I grabbed him down.

"Don't just fuck me chase, make love to me" I said moaning out. The thickness of his dick going in and out of me was just satisfying.

"uhh right there chase don't stop don't stop" I moaned out as I was cum. He started giving me eye contact and I felt him nut inside me.

Like I literally felt his come out inside me which I never felt before then He stopped getting off me. I really needed that though. Good thing I'm in birth control, I don't know why I just stayed on it.

He came back and laid down on me. And just like that I feel asleep.
-
-
I woke up and seen my phone was open like somebody was going through my photos. I seem a video of some so I clicked on it.

I payed close attention and I know this ain't ass cause I'm not that dark and that's Vince cause he have a little birth mark on his dick.

I was looking at the video almost finna cry cause you out here fucking other hoes and I been letting this niggah fuck on me too.

I closed his phone. "Get out chase" I shook him.

"Huh" he said. I went in my closet grabbing my knife and no it ain't no little knife either.

"I said get the fuck out chase" I said pointing at the door. He stopped there confused so I'm see how confused he is once I cut his ass.

I walked in the other side of the bed cutting him on the hand "ouch tymara what I do" he said.

I just really want this dude out my house bruh, how you been fucking other hoes and you got me thinking I'm the only girl you fucking.

"Okay I'm going" he said. I was finna swinging this knife again at his ass straight up, soon as I heard my front door shut I sat on the bed crying.

I really did that and let him get close to me like that to find out he fucking other hoes. Didn't even drop yo nuts and tell me straight up.
-
-
Chase POV
I had got in the car speeding straight to the hospital cause I know ima need stitches cause she cut my shit to the white meat.

I don't know what the fuck I did wrong. Just kick me out for no reason, I parked the car, getting out, running in the hospital.

"Can I get a doctor please" I said. Blood was just coming and coming, all in my car too. The doctor came and got me.

"How this happen" she said.

I didn't even say anything. I grabbed my phone opening it and DAMMIT. I see why she kicked me out. Damn I fucked up bruh.

She probably seen this shit when she woke up.

What the fuck ima do now.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🥺💛.