🙂

Chase POV
I'm just laying in the bed at tymara house thinking. This little girl look just like somebody I know but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Where you going" I asked tymara.

"She finna show me where she stay so I can see what's going on" she said grabbing the girl hand.

Shihhhh not without me you ain't. I got up quick putting my slides on following them "right here" she said.

We walked in.

"Damn it smell like badussy in here" I said. It really do.

"What's that" she said looking around.

"Booty, dick, and pussy" I said. She busted out laughing loud as fuck. It do for real

I walked in the kitchen opening the refrigerator and I always threw up. It was maggots everywhere in there.

"Chase let's get out of here cause it's fucked up in here" she said leaving with the girl and I'm right behind them.

I was walking out and I seen a picture on the floor of the niggah Andrea who just got locked up like 2 weeks ago.

Oh shit this his daughter, I knew i seen this girl before. I caught up with tymara "aye you know who daughter this is" I said

She gave me a confusing look. I gave her the picture "that's your brother daughter, your brother just got locked up like two weeks ago" I said.

Damn so whole time this was her niece out here sleeping on the stairs and shit "ima fucking kill him, where he locked up at" she said angry.

Oh damn.
-
-
Tymara POV
IM SO PUSSED RIGHT NOW. this niggah had a daughter and she been sleeping out here on stairs and running the streets at night.

Just wait til I visit him, he gone catch hell his dumbass so now Ian calling no child protective services cause this my niece so ima make sure she straight and all.

Last night tasia said she had moved in another apartment which make this one mines so I just got to wait til she get her bed and stuff out the room so that can be my niece room.

I wish I would've known sooner that he had a daughter and it was her but where the fuck is her mom though.

"Is your my mommy?" She said.

"No baby, I'm your auntie" I said being real with her. No good to lie to your kids while they're young cause they believe anything.

We got back in the house "so what you gone do tymara" chase asked me.

"I don't know, I guess ima take care of her. She is my niece you know" I said.

I guess I have to take the responsibility and step up which means ima have to quit strippin cause she here now and that ain't no good example to set for her.

"Have to quit the strip club" I said to chase.

"Thank god cause I got tired of seeing you giving folks lap dances" he said.

I knew he be watching me. Y'all this boy is a big ass stalker but ima go visit that niggah Andrea cause he knew he had a daughter out here.
-
-
Tasia POV
Ian never seen somebody who do damn slow at driving. I went around the car and seen this niggah getting head "I hope the 12 stop you bitch" I yelled out the window.

People got places to be and you doing dumb shit like that. I'm on the my way to my new apartment to check this hoe and see is it decent.

*DING DING DING DING DING DING DING*

Oh hell Naw, he not finna blow up my phone like that so I called his ass.

"Boy why the fuck you blowing up my phone yo dumb ass" I yelled threw the speaker.

He just laughed so I hung up and he did it again. Ian got time for him like damn, we only fucked one time Damn get over it.

I pulled up to the apartment complex and done girl out in the front fighting like a motherfucka.the girl ran pass my car and the other girl threw a glass bottle and hit my window.

I hopped out the car so fast.

I looked at the window and this bitch cracked my whole window bruh. "Aye I'm not even fight you hoes, just wait til I'm done with this call. Ima shoot this bitch up" I said.

Damn right I have a gun, bought that motherfucka yesterday and finna use it.

I called Mara to come get me and called the tow people to get my car. It's full coverage but these hoes finna get it.

I hung up the phone "got some for you bitches" I said going in my car grabbing my purse. I put it on the ground going in pulling out my gun.

They started running. I put the clip in running up behind the building and they was gone but let me see them hoes again though.

I see she pulled up fast as hell. "Where they at sis" her and chase hopped out. She be ready to fight but they gone nie.

"Don't worry about it, let's go" I said pissed the fuck off.

"Oh no we ain't leaving let's check out your apartment and I can help you like I helped her" chase said.

Help me. Niggah I don't even like you cause you picked me up that day "I know you don't like me and I don't like you but your her friend so ima help" he said.

I walked up the stairs going to the apartment. We walked in "smells new" Mara said. Yeah but I really didn't feel like going through it.

"They will be here in a minute" chase said coming from the kitchen. How the fuck he be having the people here so quick.

"Question. Who are you ? And how you have people come so quick" I asked.

"Oh, I'm chase bold head and they already have this stuff ready for when people called so yeah that's why. Money is money" he said

Let me stop asking questions cause I ain't paid for anything.

"Can we go now" I said and we left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🥺💛.