🙂

Tasia POV
I was at home pacing back and forth just hoping they finna find my best friend cause if I lose her then I'm going with her cause she is my family.

I get a text from Mara saying met her at the hospital but that's impossible cause I got her phone in the room.

Then the phone called. "Hello" I said.

"It's chase. Met me at the hospital downtown, she shot" he said and my whole world just stopped.

Somebody shot my best friend. I snapped out of it and hurry to the car to get to the hospital.
-
-
I got at the car running in the hospital seeing they taking her to the back. I tried going to but this boy grabbed me "you can't go back there" he said.

I just broke down crying cause she never been shot before. What if she die back there, we haven't even got to age 25 yet.

"Don't worry about her. Let's just pray and hope she survive this. FUCK" he punched the soda machine.

I jumped cause it was like he was a whole another person "sir stop that" this lady says behind the counter thing.

I ran to him cause he was finna pull out his gun. "No don't do that chase" I grabbed him. She lucky I'm here for my best friend cause I would've let him did what he had to do.

I keep getting calls and texts from Royce which was really aggravating as fuck right now. I knew I should've never gave in on him.

"How did he get her at the club, somebody had to say some more then that stripper" he said.

Somebody had to cause people don't know her like that but I'm not mad at what happen. I'm mad that he got her in this.

I got back up out the chair and pushed him "what the fuck girl" he said.

"It's your fault she in there" I started crying. All I could think about is she gone die ? He it's his fault cause he wanted to not tell her the truth about his lifestyle.

Yes she tell me everything like any other best friend who do. "Listen to me" he grabbed me by my neck.

"Don't you ever touch me again and it ain't my fault cause nobody knows we been kickin it so hit me again and see why I do some to you" he said.

He pushed me down in chair. I don't care it's still his fault
-
-
Chase POV
I went outside so I can smoke this blunt to calm my nerves cause I was finna do some to that girl for pushing me like that.

All I could do is think about what the fuck. Was she beefin with anybody ? Is it really my fault ? Out of no where it hit me

I put out my blunt rushing back in the hospital. I grabbed the girl bringing her outside to my car

"What the fuck dude I'm not leaving til my best friend okay" she said. If she don't shut the fuck up

"Did alexia come in tonight" I said. She gave me a confused look. "G-Sugar" I said her stripper name.

"Yeah either like at 10:00 but she left at 10:30" she said. Okay she left at 10:30, I took out my phone going in my camera app.

I strolled all the way to the bottom to tonight video. I seen where she walked out the back to some nigga and they came in shooting.

So she the one. "Was alexia and tymara beefin" I asked her.

"They got in a fight in the locker room, the private room, and in the bathroom but after that nobody said nun to anybody" she said.

So they was beefin but fuck that I'm finna go pay her a visit. "Get out" I said. She got out and drifted out that bih.
-
-
I pulled up to her house and she was rushing out the door with a suit case. I got out the car running up on her "what the fuck did you do" I grabbed her.