🙂

PUNCHO 👆🏾 (chase homie)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Puncho POV
Yoo wsssuh gang I'm Chris but call me puncho cause don't be saying my government name. Right now I'm on the phone with my boy chase "hell yeah but I got some news gang" I said.

"That niggah stole 200k from the trap and I haven't seen him since" I said. He went to yelling like a motherfucka.

I feel ya cause if that was me uhhh ahhhhh , I would been chopped a bitch hand off.

"What you doing anyway and that just adding on to me killings his ass" he said on the phone.

"Hell yeah, boy I'm just wanting on this got damn game to come on and shit" I said.

"You can come in Ashley" one of my hoes said.

"Girl traffic been so damn bad oh my god" the other girl said.

Who the fuc-"aye hold up twin ima call you back" I hung up. "Uh-Baby who that is" I said.

"Oh that my bestfriend Ashley" she said.

I started look at that ass.

ASHELY ?? MORE LIKE ASSELY WHAT THE FUCK NIGGAH MUUFUCKA THICKER THAN A SNICKA BIH WHAT DA FUCC .

"Ian no you no bestfriends" I said to her. "Yeah we go wayyyy bad" she said.

WAY BACK WHY THE HELL IM JUST NIE SEEING THIS MUUCKA. WHAT THE FUCK NIGGIE "oh you must be puncho, it's nice to meet you" she said to me.

"Hell yeah what's going on" I said looking at this body DAMN.

"Y'all don't get too damn friendly nie" she said and I just looked at her.

BIH YOU MIND YO BUSINESS, THIS AINT EEEN ABOUT YOU NO MO. YOU MIGHT AS WELL GONE. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DONE LET ME HA I KNOW I GOT TO DIVE IN THE DM'S LATER BIH.

"Whewww let me sit down it's been a long trip" she said sitting all that extra large pumpkin pie in the chair.

"mmmm hmm" I fuck around and said.

"What the hell you looking at puncho" my hoes said.

"Oh I thought I seen some on the got damn wall back dare" I said.

"Yeah okay" she said.

BIHHHH PLEASSEEEEE IM LOOKING AT THAT GOT DAMN BADONKEY DONK. WHAT DA FUCC I NEED HA AT MY GOT DAMN LIFE RIGHT NIE WHAT DA FUCC.

(Kuch again man 😭)

"Ight y'all I'm finna get up out of here" I said turning the game back off going over to chase house. I look back and Ashley done winked at me.

YEAH IGHTTTTTT.
-
I ran in chase house and fell on the damn floor "what da fucc wrong with you" he said peeping his head around from the corner.

"Boy I just seen a girl with a two baby elephants on ha dawg" I said walking up.

"Naww stay right there. I'm handling some business" he said mouthing the last words. This niggah right here dawg.