🙂

Tymara POV
Just left the jail house or whatever and the nerves of this niggah saying this not his daughter when the look fucking I identical.

But that's okay though cause I'ma take car of her and if her so called mother want to take me to court then I'm fully prepared for it.

Finna drop her off at tasia house till I come back from this job interview cause I need a way to make money.
-
-
I was honking the horn and she finally came out her skinny ass. "Bitch what you doing" I said.

"Taking care of Roy. Where is she" she said. I hopped out the car cause I'm finna whoop his ass like I should've been did.

I walked in her apartment and damn, dude was looking rough like he been threw it. "He tried to kill himself so give him a break now bye.

"Hey Mara" he said. I just waved backed cause I'm speechless.

I need to hurry and get to this interview.
-
-
I got to the building speed walking inside cause I'm almost late. "Ms.Wales, perfect you made it just in time for your interview" he said.

I followed him. "Please have a seat" he said. I sat down giving him my papers.

He was just looking over them then his eyes went wide, must've seen the stepper part. "Well your umm able to get the job so I'm gonna go over some things with you" he said.

He just went to talking but I blocked him hear the noise in my head. I just can't get this boy out my head.

The night we ducked just replays in my head over and over. The way he was clapping my shit the sound just playing my head.

I slick wanted to call him daddy for real. "Like this....." he keep talking. I crossed my legs cause things getting hot and wet.

The part where he nutted on me and the way he called me mamas. I rolled my eyes backwards and my head fell back " umm I'm sorry but I can't do this, I have to go" I said getting up leaving.

When I got to the car I called chase, told him to meet me at my house, and hung up.

Didn't even give him a chance to talk.
-
-
I seen him at my door and rushed out the car. Ran up the stairs unlocking the door running to my room. I took off those jeans along with my panties "you okay back there" I hear him say.

Good thing I took care of my girl down there this morning. I grabbed one of my birth control "tymara" he said.

I grabbed my Scrunchie off the dress walking out putting my hair up.

I grabbed him by his shirt throwing on the sofa "aye tymara" he said. Got on knees finna do what I do.

I pulled out his dick and that said another thing if he tryna tell me some. "No mara I'm tryna talk to you" he said.

Yeah yeah whatever we'll talk after this. I got to my perfection crawling on top off him "ughh uu so stubborn" he said as I sled down on his dick which hurted a little but it was amazing.
-
-
Chase POV
I don't know what she doing but whatever she doing I hope she don't kick my out bruh cause I'm tryna get back on good terms.

"Ahh fuck chase yes" he said throwing her head back. No cap a niggah miss this pussy on foe nem grave.

She starting tweaking and shit. "I'm cummin" she moaned. She started to slow down so she already came but it only been 5, 6 minutes.

"Nie get out" she said.

FUCK NO NOW IM MAD. I got up from off that sofa grabbing her by the neck kissing her, I picked her up finna take this to the back room cause now shit finna get aggressive. "I said go chase" she said tryna get down.

I threw you ass on that bed and she tried to get up. "Stay down" I said angrily while my hand round her throat.

She started fighting me and shit so I got between her legs ramming my dick inside her and she screamed. "Shut up" I said kissing her and playing with her titties.

Started off with that slow pace and working my way up "chase what you doing to me" she moaning through every word.

I started fucking her hard and aggressive cause that's what she ask for. "Slow down" she said.

"Shut up. What's my name" I said smacking her titties. She didn't say nun so I'm finna go harder. I went in harder "chase" she moaned.

"That ain't my name" I said grabbing her throat.

"AHHH FUCK uhhh fuck chase" she yelled out. She still ain't getting it right. I stopped and grabbed her hips flipping her over laughing on her stomach.

"Open" I said. She hesitated.

Matter of fact. I flipped her back on her back but this time it finna hurt some. "Keep them legs up and then hand up" I said and she did.

Her pussy the best pussy I done had. This is all mines right here and let me catch another niggah and watch how shit gone go down.

"Mmm mmm mm mm" her moans filled the room. Her legs started to come down. "Uhh uhh keep them up" I said. Damn I'm finna bust in this pussy.

I don't know how much long I can hold in there. "My legs tired chase pleaseeee" she said. I picked up the pace while rubbing her clit.

"Ahh chaseeeee pleaseee" she said.

"That ain't my fucking name come here" I grabbed her up fucking hard as fuck. You can tell she finna cum again cause she making face expression.

"I'm finna cum I'm finna cum. Ahhh I love you chase" she said but I was too in it but Ian stopping til she call me my right name.

Her eyes rolled back and she started breathing hard. "DADDDYYYYY AHHH FUCK" she said roughly rubbing her pussy as she squirting everywhere on me while I was cumming.

She fell back breathing hard as fuck and shaking. "Nie listen I'm not going no where I'm staying you got me" I said.

"Mhmm hmm yes" she said.

"Yes what" I said slapping her pussy.

"Uhh yes daddy yes" she said still shaking. I went out the room to go get a towel cause she made a mess on me.

I came back and she was sleep so I covered her up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙈💛🙏🏾.