🙂

Chase POV
I woke up and still heard music going and I'm like what the fuck so I checked the time and it was nothing but 9 some.

Me getting up thinking it gone be a gang of these motherfuckas out here but empty as hell. At least everything still clean and in place.

People know I don't play that shit. I went in the kitchen to get some to eat cause a niggah was hungry than a mug. "I'm hungry" I here ka'mara say.

"Here" I gave her the plate I fixed. She sat right there on the floor taking that shit down through there "well damn" I said.

She shot a bird. "Heyy mommy baby" tymara came down happy as ever.

She must of did her face and stuff cause her skin is on point right now. "Hey baby" she came smiling and hanging on my neck.

"What got you so happy" I said.

"Umm you" she said smiling.

*me looking at the Wattpad readers*
Boom bow that's how you fix that.

"Good to see you happy but my boy finna slide through right quick" I said.

"Ok I'll go put on some clothes" she said picking ka'mara up running back upstairs then a knock at my door.

In came in these two loud ass pterodactyls "shit that shit up" I said.

"Boy you hush, hope you know your feet don't match your body" he said laughing.

"Hope you know your legs don't match your body. How you got little leg and big ass body, bitch you built like a AirPod"
-
-
Tymara POV
"What you want to do today princess" I asked ka'mara.

"Ouu let's go get ice cream" she said. That's a bet
I put my clothes on and her clothes.
We went down stairs and I froze like a deer in the headlight.

It came back to me. That's the man I cheated with. "Tymara this is caso and joe" he said. I just waved and left out the door.

"We gone go somewhere fun" I said putting her in the car. I check my i on home to see how much I got in my account cause Ian being doing shit plus I payed for her funeral.

I only got enough to have fun with but today ima make some moves and become my own boss.
-
We got to the amusement park and she took off without me. I was getting my wallet, phone and stuff "damn that ass fat girl" I hear a boy say.

"I know right, my man need to stop hitting this shit the way he do" I said and his homeboy's I guess made a whole scene laughing and clowning.

I couldn't find ka'mara so I'm looking around and seen her go in the bathroom with some lady outside the park.

I went in quietly sitting my pursue and stuff on the counter where the sink right. I'm looking through the stalls and seen this lady taking off her clothes so I busted in and grabbed her ass by the hair.

I dragged her all the way out the bathroom and beat her ass I don't of everybody. "Bitch don't you ever touch my daughter" I said.

I grabbed her hair right and kicked her one good time. I didn't want to have to stomp a bitch out in my Jordan 1's but a bitch made me.

I went back in putting her clothes back on "mommy I'm scared" she said crying.

"It's ok, mommy handle it baby" I said. Grabbed my shit and when I came back out she was gone so good.

We walked out the park going to the car when I see the lady and some big ass dude. I put ka'mara in the car.

"there she is get her" she said and the man came up and literally slapped me hard as fuck to where my ear started ringing.

"Don't you ever put your hands on my wife again. You fucking black monkey bitch" he said.

Yep he took this shit to a whole another level. "Stay right there" I said calling chase. Told him what happen and he didn't even let me get the full story out and hung up.

I know he finna pull up crazy. 10 minutes later he pulled up with hella cars and every car was deep full of people. They all got out....

"Where he at" he said and I pointed. He took of his shirt and oh my my my, the veins that was coming out his arms and body.

"Go somewhere else I'll handle this" he said. I got in the car and drove off.
-
-
Chase POV
"Get his ass" I said. He tried to run and we caught his ass beating the fuck out this niggah. He got me fucked up hitting my women then want to be on the racist shit.

"Aye bre, get on her ass for touching ka'mara" I said and she did just that. I jumped in damn near pool diving to beat his ass.

"Let's go 12 gone be in this bitch" I said and we halled ass up out of there. I realized this niggah joe is missing where the fuck he at ?

Fuck it.
-
-
Royce POV
Im talking to my lawyer before I have to go to court cause I know for a fact I'm finna beat this case. "I do all the talking and if it's anything you hear that's out of order just tell me" he said.

"Ight" I said.

"Let's go" he said. We walk into the court room and placed in our seats.

"All rise"

I see this ugly ass niggah smiling at me across next to me. The judge came and I sat down
-
45 minutes later
-
The jury had came back in and started reading their verdict. "We here find the defended on first degree murder....not guilty" they said.

"Court is dismissed" the judge said. I looked at the man and smirk.

"It's not over" he said and walked out.
-
I walked in the trap "damn I don't believe it. This niggah beat a life sentence" my homie joe said.

"Ain't guilty" I said we all laughed. Now I'm out for revenge.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? 💭 Don't forget to vote and share my book plzz 🙏🏾🥺💕 .