🙂

LATER ON THAT NIGHT........
Tymara POV
I was in the club me and chase just looking around. "There he is right there" chase said.

"Ight let's go" I said. We made our way to the back where Royce club is at and come to find out this his shit.

He was coming our way and I just tongues kissed chase so he won't see who we is. "Mhmm" chase said grabbing my booty.

"Boy not right now move" I said laughing. We on a mission and he want to be a freak. Horn dog

We got in the office and started putting the cameras in spots he won't see. I called the officer and let him know they up "can you see me" I said waving at the cameras.

I hung up and seen the door rambling. "Hide bitch" chase said moving like a female. He came in and I was trying so hard but to laugh bruh.

"I got it let's go" he said leaving out. And we got out right behind him , we walking through the club tryna get out. "Bitch watch where you going hoe" some girl said.

No comment *BOOP BOOP MOP POP SLOOB*

I started beating her ass in that club not giving a fuck cause if it sound like you say Wassuh then ima show Wassuh and fuck shit up.

"Naww bae let's go fuck that bitch" chase said grabbing me taking me out.

"Bitch got me fucked up im 51-0 like Floyd fuck you talm bout" I said.

"Get her ass Brittney" I hear somebody say. The running to me.

*TOOT*

I kick that hoe out the air on some goku shit and got on that ass again. "What the fuck you doing brittney get on her ass" somebody said.

I got off "who else want this shit" I got up.

"Let's go" I said to chase and we left
-
"Why you always beating people up tymara" chased ask me.

"Cause you seen her bumped me first so hush" I said. He seen her bump me and shit. I went into the kitchen to get me some to drink cause I was thirst as fuck.

"Now that we alone. We need to talk" he said.

"Why didn't you tell me about the other night, you came in at 5 in the morning" he said. I was speechless about it really. I was gone tell him just at the right time.

"I-I'm sorry I truly am, I was at the bar then I got drunk and everything. If you want to leave me I'll understand" I said walking towards the door.

He grabbed me and pushed me back to the door. "You not going anywhere, I'll kill you before you leave. It's was a mistake so we gone put it behind us" he said.

This right there is honestly a good ass man. "So what now" I shyly said.

"We finna have sex so come on" he said and I got butterflies again but here I go.
-
-
Joe POV
Me, caso, and Roy went back to the club to talk business right quick and about this case.

"To my office" he said.

We all went to the office. "So y'all know the 12 been on us about shit especially that case about that bitch" he said.