🙂

1 Week Later..........
Tymara POV
I was in the mall buying Ka'mara shows and clothes just to get out the house cause Ian go out in a week. Just been in my room crying and smoking weed.

When I walked to the counter to check out, I seen the lady already catching a attitude which I don't have time for.

I put the clothes on the counter and walked out the store cause I don't feel like fighting especially not in front of kmara.

"Ouu I want a cinnamon rolls" she said grabbing my hand running to the cart.

"How much" I asked the man. He said 10 so I just gave him 10. We got the roll or whatever but I'm tryna go back home nie.

As I'm walking out I seen the last face I would ever want to see "can we talk" chase said but I just keep it strolling not saying anything.

I got my car going back home.
-
-
Tasia POV
I'm in the inside of this place tryna pay a speeding ticket I got and he gone have nerve to flirt with me like the fuck get on.

"Girl did you hear about RoyceB" I hear a girl in front of me say. The fuck she saying my ex name for. They moved out of line so I could go up next.

"I heard he tried to kill hisself yesterday" they said walking off. Wait !!!

My ex tried to kill hisself. Let me hurry up with this shit so I can caught up to them cause if this shut true dawg.
-
-
I ran out the court building tryna catch up to them females but they left before I could get to them. I got in the car going to the hospital cause it's only one hospital out here.

I texted his phone over and over. I called and it went straight to voicemail, I know he probably tried to kill himself because of me.

I just got a feeling that he did.
-
-
I get to the hospital and start asking the lady where is his room and she wouldn't tell so I'm finna get some answers some way and I know the perfect.

I stood there for like 5 minutes and she told the other lady she going to the bathroom so yeah I'm finna do it.

She went in then I went in after her. I pulled my gun out my purse. She walked in the stall so ima wait till she come out.

She came out and I stood there while she looked at me "yeah I asked you where his room at and you want to act boogie well I got some for boogie people" I said pointing it at her.

I went her pocket on her shirt and she had her driving licenses in there. "I know your full name and address now but who cares. Ima just kill you and do my time respectfully" I said.

I cocked it back "ok 305" age said shaking.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it. I still know where you so don't tell nobody" I said walking out the bathroom.

I went on the elevator and this shit was taking so slow. That bih opened and I zoomed out that bitch tryna find this room.

I seen it and when I walked in my heart just shattered bruh. He had tubes going down his mouth and everything.

This is all my fault cause I didn't give him one more chance.
-
-
Tymara POV
When I got home I went in the room and ka'mara fell asleep but I need to go pay a visits to her ugly ass daddy cause he dumb as fuck for going to jail knowing he had a daughter out here.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I looked at the door cause whoever the fuck that is knocking hard like that finna get they ass shot with this double pump shotgun. Let me stop....

I ignored it cause Ian feel like talking to nobody and they knocked harder. "Mommy" ka'mara said.

Now I'm mad. I got from off the sofa opening the door and it was some crackhead motherfucka, "what do you want" I said.

"I here for my daughter" she said sniffing. I step outside and close the door cause I'm not letting ka'mara see her.

"Your not here for her, not my niece cause you and my dumbass brother left her out here and ain't no telling how long she been in that nasty ass house" I said fussing with her.

"GIVE ME MY CHILD" she said yelling tryna call the police but I don't give a fuck cause I'm not the crackhead here.

I went back in the house closing the door.

Ka'mara was just standing there looking at me. "Come on baby go find your shoes, we finna go for a ride" I said.

I'm finna visits his stoopid ass right now.

She got her shoes and we walked out the door and I seen this girl talking to the polices and shit. I made sure I covered ka'mara eyes.

I put her in the car and strapped her in the booster seat. "What seem to be the problem cause if it's bout her you not getting her back" I said.

"Ma'am give her the child back" he said. I looked at his goofy ass with these big ass tank amor shoes on.

"You think I'm finna give my niece to some crackhead my brother slept with them take me to court" I said getting in my car driving off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••