🙂

A WEEK LATER........
Tymara POV
It's been a whole week and I haven't seen chase. I went looking for him and everything and no where. His mama don't even know where he at.

"Don't worry baby this ain't the first time he done this, he'll show up" she said. I got a FaceTime call from ka'mara auntie.

"Heyyy tymara look" she said showing me ka'mara crying.

I laugh "why she crying" I said.

"Cause I won't give her another cinnamon roll" she said. She'll show out if she can't get what she want especially them cinnamon rolls.

"I'm glad you got her from my sista cause that girl need help" she said.

"Yeah and my brother ain't shit either" I said. We was having a whole conversation about this situation and everything.

"I was kinda thinking that she stay with me. If that's okay with you" she said and gave her a side look.

"Why" I asked.

"Cause I like having her here and treating her like a daughter because umm I can't have kids" she said explaining.

"I mean she can but how can I trust you that you won't give her back to her mom" I said.

"I promise I won't, I'll do everything in my power" she said.

Well I guess
-
-
Chase POV
I been staying at my cousin house and shit to get away and process everything that's been going on lately.

Niggahs out here fucking with my moms and shit. Suppose to be meeting my boy puncho cause he been helping me get information on these niggahs bruh.

Right now I'm just sitting in the living room "I'm finna go in the kitchen and fix me some to eat right quick, you want some out of here" my cousin asked me.

"Nah I'm straight Yeen got to bring me shit" I said.

"Ight be right back" she said walking out. I see her son "yoo Wassuh good luh bruh, what you got going on today" I said to him.

"Nothing playin my toys, where you get that bruise on your head from" he asked me.

"Some had hit me, that bih been here Fa minutes nie" I said.

"Uhhhh Ion think some hit you, I think you need to stop staying over here" he said.

"Why the hell you say that" I said.

"Cause it's bedbugs in here, see I got that same one. They bite me in my sleep" he said pointing at his forehead.

What the fuck- he do got the same one. I been stressing over this motherfucka for a week this here cause over a damn bedbug. I put my prayer in the air.

WHAT DA FU-UCK NIGGIE

"Got damn- you ain't told ya ma" I said.

"Last time I told ha, she slap me across the head with a belt" he said. You need to slap 911 across this got damn phone cause boy ya ass getting abu-u-u-u-used.

*laughing in my head*

"Everything alright in her- boy you better not be aggravating with my cousin" she said

"I ain't doing nun, I'm playing with my toy" he said.

"Naww he good he good" I said.

"Ma you still work at family dollar" he asked her.

Family dollar.

"Go get my belt so I can family yo ass" she said.

I put my prayers in the air. Bitch you can't get mad cause you be lying 😂.

(Y'all go on tiktok and follow @kushsimba cause that dude funny and you'll see what it really is 😭)

Oh hell Naw I got to go back home Uhh Uhh. "I'm finna go ceecee" I said getting up leaving out the door and that niggah puncho pulled up.

"AyoI got info niggah. Big shit" he said.

Well spill it.
-
Later That Night........
-
I walked in the house and it was cold as hell. "Damn tymara why you got the air on polar bear pussy" I yelled turning that bitch up.

She came running down stairs and jumped on me "oh my god I'm so happy you okay chase" she said getting down now and punched me in the chest.

"Where the duck you been" she said me.

"I been at my cousin house and getting info on these pussy ass niggah who hurt my moms" I said. I heard struggling outside my door so I opened it.

"Help me yall" my ma and uncle got this dude tied up with a bag over his head.

I told him to take him round back and out in the woods to my shed. We got to the shed and they tied him down to the wood.

"Take the bag off" my mama said to my uncle. She took it off and this niggah was fucked up "this one of the pussy ass niggah that was in my house that day" she said.

*SMACK*

Damn ma Yeen have to hit him that hard "aye look at me, what's going on and where then niggahs at" I said.

"Fuck you niggah kill me" he said boldly.

*POW*

Tymara pulled out the gun and shot him in the head. She kicked the car down and empty the whole clip "bitch" she said and left out.

"I'll call my clean up crew to get rid of this let's go" I said. Damn my mama a G dawg "you need to keep her , I like her. She remind me of ya dad" she said.

"He don't tolerate no bullshit" she said. I thought the same thing but didn't believe it when I thought it at first.

I need to tell my ma about this situation we in.
-
-
Tymara POV
I got in the house and I was mad as hell "yo we need to find them tonight dawg straight off the flap" I said.

"No mara it take time so be patient until we get closer to what we need and finish this shit" chase said. I got aggravated and stomped my ass upstairs to the room.

When I got in the room chase gone push me on the bed closing the door "bitch" I hopped up jumping on him tryna put him in a headlock.

"Mannn get off me" he said tryna get me off him but I refuse cause you don't put your hands on me. I heard thunder and that when I let him go.

"Crazy motherfucka" he said slapping my ass hard as fuck. Damn I liked that but too hard daddy , I looked at his face and seen a purple mark "what happen to your forehead" I asked him.

"Oh long story" he said taking off his clothes completely. Damn this one sexy ass man "what. You got a pretty face" he said smirking.

"Fuck it" I said under my breath. "Huh" he said.

"You heard me fuck my face" I said under my breath again.

He walked up to me "I didn't hear you" he said. I got hit wen he stepped to me, y'all ever been around somebody you like and you just get hot and yo pussy get wet for no reason.

Yeah that's what he do to me.

"Cone on shower with me" he said and I agreed cause......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾😭🤍 and go follow kush on tiktok 🤣.