🙂

ASHELY FROM THE LAST CHAPTER 👆🏾
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tymara POV
I'm riding in the car with enchanting cause she wanted me to come to the studio with her. "Ight let's go" she said.

I got out the car fresh as fuck no cap "I never like to bitch ass cuzz" I hear Pooh Shiesty going in the studio.

Oh my god man the whole 1017 in here even Gucci y'all "y'all this my friend tymara" she said and they all looked at me.

"Wassuh" Gucci said to me. This some fye shit dawg I got to tell chase about this.
-
-
Puncho POV
This girl keep calling me. She done called me over 15 times. "Niggah just answer the phone"chase said.

*IPHONE RINGTONE*

"Niggah why you aint been answering the phone" she yelled.

"Cause I'm busy" I said.

"Like the fuck niggah I'm not finna stop calling you. You put yo dick in my chess and you think I'm finna stop calling you" she said and everybody looked at me.

I got up going outside. "What you want really" I said.

"You niggah. You is what I want" she said.

This what I get for fucking with the females all the time. "You know I'm fucking with nyissa" I said.

"Well too bad betta tell ha what's going on or I will" she said. Damn I fucked up, nie what the fuck ima do mane.

"Ight" I said handing up the phone and going back in the room. "My boy I'm proud of you. Go females acting like that" chase said.

"Man get back and let's get to business. I got to get paid" I said.
-
-
Chase POV
That's what he get for slangin and nie got females chasing. "Ight look at this video and some of y'all probably know this man but look" I said playing the video.

Me and tymara had broke in that coo house and found some else but this is way too much.

*2 MINUTE VIDEO*

The video stop playing and the room was quiet "damn man. That's oldman Willy man" popo my homie said.

Call him that cause he always running from 12. "That man was a hero in the hood when we was little dawg. He stop niggah from shootings and robbing" puncho said.

"That man even got the bloods, crips, GD's, BD's, vice lords to get along gang and after he died that shit was dead. More killing , more funerals, and mamas crying man" other one of my homies said.

They right man. That man really was a neighborhood hero bruh. "Them they lured saying he had a gun on him. That man was 55 years old man" popo said.

"We got to get justice for him and not only him for our community so they can know the truth" puncho said.

"And we are just got to find this niggah Royce and Andre" I said.

"Who that is" popo said.

I showed them the girl that got killed "damn that's fucks up" popo said. Shit starting getting emotional in here for real. "Don't worry we gone get them niggahs" I said looking down at the table.
-
I just pulled up to my cousin house to get my clothes cause ion want no bedbugs in my shit. "Yoo" I said walking but didn't get no respond but seen luh man in the living playing with his toys.

"Aye luh man what the hell ya got damn ma doing" I ask him.

"I don't know. We eat vienna sausages everyday" he said. Here it go again.

The fucc- "why the hell you just told me that bruh" I said.

"I don't know, Somebody looking fa my ma. Dey name the feds I don't- that's a crazy name" he said.

I looked around, What the he- "uh-uh-uh what ya ma did" I asked him. "I don't know" he said.

"My ma was putting sugar in ha nose the other day. I want some sugar, you got some sugar" he asked me.

HELL NA-A-AWW BIH. YON NEED TO BE AROUND HERE SEEM LIKE YOU IN THE TRAP. BITCH YOU NEED TO GON TO CHILD SERVICES.

*laughing in my head*

"Oh naw ion play wit sugar luh man" I said to him.

"You no fun mista, I like puncho" he said.

"How you know puncho" I asked him.

"He come ova here and make music with my ma. Everytime he go in the room all I hear is *making clapping noise* everytime" he said.

I'm looking around.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT THE FU-UU-UU-CC NIGGIE "w-when the last time you seen puncho" I said.

"I don't know. He probably in space, he a astronaut" luh man said.

"Sorry here ya stuff. Is this boy bothering you" she said giving me my bag.

"Oh no he good" I said.

"Naww he ain't g- get in there and mop that damn flo" she yell at him.

"I'm only 6" he said. I put my prayer hand in the air.

"I dont care get in dare" she said. Oh hell Naw ima tell my auntie to get this child from ha she trippin. I left the house going back to my house.
-
-
Officer Rudy POV
"Get back to me we need to talk" I said pacing back and forth in my office.

"I brought your donuts" my partner said.

"Good you here close the door" I said sitting down in my seat. "I lost the video and now I don't what to do or who got a hold to it" I said.

He froze like he saw somebody dead "you what- we lost our jobs it's over with" he said starting to panic.

"Look I got this. Maybe I just misplaced it at my house and I'll find it and keep looking" I said. There was a knock at my door and it was the girl.

"Excuse us" I said to my partner.

"New stuff" I asked her.

"No I can't find Royce. It's like he off the grub so that's all I can do for you" she said. This bitch

"Okay what about that picture you said you had" I asked her.

"It's not need it wasn't enough evidence so yeah I'm off the hook ?" She asked me.

"Yeah you off the hook. Thank you" I said. She left.

I'm glad I built a case on this bitch and now I got to make a phone call. "Yeah Andre , we ready to lock in" I said then hung up the phone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🤍🔎 .