🙂

1 Week Later.......
Tymara POV
I was at the club jus giving out lap dancing and shit. "Damn baby" he said touchig my ass which was very uncomfortable.

"Bitch don't touch you know that" I said. Really wasn't in the mood anyway cause this motherfucka in here ain't paid me either so yeah I'm pissed.

"I'm done" I said with my hand out. This motherfucka gave me $5 and just walked off, I got so mad that I just ripped that bitch in half going to the locker room.

This dude walked up to me "got time for another dance. I'll give you 10k" he said. I couldn't see his face or anything but who gives a fuck cause this nigga got 10 stacks on him.

I started doing my thing as usually til he started touching my ass but this one different cause I liked it so I keep doing going.

*SMACK*

He smacked my ass. "Damn all that ass girl" he said out loud. I just laughed cause it was funny as hell.

The song was over with so I was done "about time I got what I wanted" he said.

What the fuck. This chase ugly ass....well not ugly but you know what I mean. I liked that shit 😩🥴.

"Here you earned it" he gripped my ass and walked away.

"You my office" boss said. Oh damn what I done did. If this bout that $5, I'm beat his ass up in here cause he did me wrong.

I walked in and seen tasia. "Here's your money. Sorry I was late on it" he said putting stacks on the desk. It was like more than I expected.

I grabbed my half putting it in my bag quick cause bitches be changing they mind and shit.

"Damn girl we got that bag" she said. I think ima save mines just in case something happen but my mind was stuck on chase though.

I walked in the locking room putting my clothes on "oh so the new girls think they the shit" done girl said but tasia said to ignore it's I did.

I'm walking out and she gone pull my arm back "I'm talking to you" she said. I wanted to punch this bitch so bad but I can't cause Ian tryna lose my job cause I see I'm getting paid good money.

I just walked off going out the building.

"Why you wouldn't let me hit the bitch" I said to tasia cause if that was her I would let her got on her ass.

"Cause she go to come out the club and that's when you can whoop that ass. I'll be recording" she said.

Say no more.

It was about 10 minutes we waited and here she come laughing with these bitches. "Remember me" I said and I slapped the fuck out of her.

I grab her hair stomping her head. I felt my hair get pulled so I grab whoever hair that pulled mines and started whooping that ass.

The bouncer came tryna break it up and got his ass pulled back by done dudes. The girl that was talking shit I went back to her.

"Yeah bitch talk now" tasia yelling cheering. I was just punching her in the face over and over and each hit got better and better.

You got to set examples for mothetfuckas not to fuck with you. I let her go "Now is listen. I'm not to be fucked with or you can end up like this bitch" I said.

She gone need stitching soon but hey that's the consequences for fucking with me. "Send me that fight" I said to tasia.

We got in the car and some niggah hoped in the back seat. "Bih this ain't no taxi I need gas money" I said bullshihin but he gave me a 100.

He probably coming with tasia but they better not be keeping that noise up all night though cause I'm sleeping all day tomorrow.
-
-
I woke to hear moaning and shit. It was really on my nerves.

I got of bed putting on my hoodie walking out the door going down a couple of apartments.

I knocked on the door "can I stay with you for tonight" I asked chased. He lived over which I didn't know.

He said that was his mama house but she was out of town. "Yeah come in" he said in his sleepy voice.

I crawled in his bed finna fall right to sleep but knowing him, he want to play "move boy let me go to sleep" I said.

"Give me a kiss" he said. Ughh I gave him a quick kiss so I can go to damn sleep.

He so ugh.........
-
-
Chase POV
I woke up and realized I had a fucking hog in my bed with a porn star ass. Let me stop joking.

"Wake up" I shook her.

"Mmmm no. Let me sleep" she said. I just got out the bed to go pee and after that I went to the kitchen.

I was looking for my bowl "why you ain't been returning my calls C" I heard a voice said.

I turned around and it was this niggah again. "What you want" I said.

He got up "you know what I want. Where's my money" he said.

On folks nem grave he don't get the fuck out my house ima kill his ass where he stand at "Listen.......you got one week" he said. Boy I grabbed a knife off the counter and cut his throat open.

I called my special clean up crew and told them to disguise this shit. He got me fucked up coming in my shit threaten me

He showed up here twice and that's all it takes but let another motherfucka try this shit again and see what happen.

I walked back up stairs and seen her still sleeping so I sat beside her. "You must sleeping all day until you go to work" I said shaking her.

"Yes now leave me lone fat forehead ass" she said turning the other way. I'm really feeling shorty but Ian finna shoot my shot if she blocked my shot.

But I might get fouled and still got a chance but I still ain't home take it. I layed back down too shihhh

Ian got nun to do since that bitch ass niggah at footlocker fired us. We saved his life , I should go rob his ass myself.

She turned back my way putting her head on head and her leg across me, she grabbed my hand putting it on her ass so I started rubbing it.

"Chase I like you but I'm not ready for no relationship" she said.

I knew it but I'm still not finna shoot cause she just like me so a crush thing I guess. "Rub it please so I can go back to sleep" she said.

"Hold on right quick" I said going down stairs looking and seen the clean up crew came and went fast as hell.

I closed all my curtains, locked the doors, and went back up "who you text" I asked.

Just curious "tasia to let her know where I'm at" she said. I close the curtains in my room too so I can go to sleep.

It was dark but not too dark you know. I lauded back down and she climbed on top of me laying down. "Rub my butt so I can go back to sleep" she said and I did as I was told.

Shorty smell good as hell. I felt my dick getting hard but I'm telling my mind not to do this but it did anyway.

She left up "why you hard chase but don't think about it either" she said.

I didn't even say nun. She just gone have to deal with it cause damn what the fuck you expect.

My mans gone get happy when you on top on him. "Ughhh" she said getting off me. She grabbed some, I didn't see.

She pulled my dick out and started you know beating my shih. "Nie look in only doing it cause you not finna be hard on me and get me started up" she said.

I didn't hear nun she said I was just enjoying what she doing.

10 minutes later I nutted and she licked it off my stomach. "Nie go to sleep" she said. What the fuck she just did. Fuck it I'm going to sleep cause I'm stunned on what she just did.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 💛🙏🏾.