🙂

Tymara POV
I'm the last one coming down to see my bestfriend. I walked up and I couldn't take it man , I broke down. Seeing my bestfriend in a casket lifeless and breathless really hurt me deeply.

"Come on baby" chase came and sat me down. The pastor started speaking , her mama came up to speak , then her dad.

"Well you come up here and say a few words for us tymara" her dad said. The pain in his face was just so heart shattering.

"Hello everyone my name is tymara I was tasia bestfriend. I didn't get to say goodbye or anything cause-" I started to back crying.

"Take your time baby" her mama said.

"We got into a fight before this happen and I wish it never happened cause you never know when god take people away from you. Only if I c-could say s-sorry and take it all b-back" I started crying.
-
-
The funeral was over but I didn't see Royce so now I'm clearly sure he had something to do with it. "Mommy where is teetee" ka'mara said.

I looked back "teetee is in a better place ok" I said. It was the best way I could put it "you ok" chase asked.

I looked at him and felt so guilty "yeah" I said my voice was shaky like hell. We got to the house and I took off my clothes laying down.

I just want to be freee and free my mind. Need a blunt so I went in my suit and got some weed but Ian got nobly to.

Maybe chase got one. "Chase do you have a backwoods" I asked him.

"In the kitchen left draw" he said. He was playing with ka'mara and he didn't even look at me. Made me sad a little.

Went back upstairs and started rolling. Lit that bitch up and letting it take me to a whole another world "hey sexy" I hear somebody say.

I looked and looked around. "In the bathroom mamas" the voice said. I got up going in the bathroom.

"Heyy tymara" tasia said sitting on the floor right infront of me. I sat down and just looked at her "stop looking like that and pass the blunt" she said but I gave her a big ass hug.

"Ight that's enough Ruth the sentimental stuff" she said. We both laugh.

"So how you been" she asked.

"To be honest, bad. I think I'm letting myself go, gaining weight from eating, I killed somebody, shot somebody house up, and I cheated on chase" I said putting my head down.

"Lift your head up" she said and I did.
"I seen all of it" she passed the wood back.

"Sorry, I just couldn't take the fact you left you know. We got into a fight and the next day you gone, just couldn't handle it" I said.

At all.

"Well can't get in the way of gods plans you know. I'm in a better place now" she said.

I see tears coming down "look, ima forever be with you. Do what you do out here to get your money and chase your dream" she said.

"Ok. I love you tasia" I said.

"Love you more sexy" she disappears. I started to take one more puff from the blunt but threw it in the toilet.

I got up getting me some clothes and taking my hygiene things out my suitcase cause the way my pearl look.....👀
-
-
Royce POV
"BITCH" I pistol whipped one of my employees. Tryna find this bitch tymara and get answers. I'm talking to the fellas when my door was kicked in "everybody on the ground" 12 came in.

Fuck I knew this shit was gone happen. "Told you I was gone be back" he said.

This bitch here. "Finna go for a little ride" he said snatching me up taking me out.
-
"So Roy where was you last week Sunday night" he asked me.

"I was at my Bitch house" I said. I already know what he want but he ain't gone get it from me.

"Well according to one of my witness, you was over at the girl name tasia place" he said. Nobody knew that but from my crew so somebody snitching.

"I don't know who that is or what you talking about" I said.

"You looking at first degree murder. Life in prison" he said.

"I need to call my lawyer O-f-f-i-c-e-r" I said. But h hit me fucked up.
-
-
Tymara POV
Chase threw a pool party at his place and it was packed but I'm sitting by the pool by myself drinking henny but only a little.

Probably the only cup ima drink. You know how you get that feeling of somebody starring at you, yeah I got that feelings but ima ignore it.

I got up going into the house to check on ka'mara. Went back down and seen some boy chase dapping up, he look familiar.

I went back outside by the pool. I sat down looked up and seen chase looking at me so I put my head down "scoot over" he said.

How the fuck he get over here so fast. "You look good" he said.

"Thank you" I said. He grabbed my hand and I just followed.

Took me upstairs into his room. "Tymara" he said.

"Yes chase" I said softly. He pushed me back against the door kissing me massaging my boobs.

DRIP DRIP DRIP SPLASH 🌊🌧💦

I got butterflies in my stomach and felt his dick against my thigh. "Wait please umm-" he cut me off.

"No talking" he said. He picked me up, pulled his dick out and put it at my entrance. He ease me down on it.

I moaned but not too loud. He was kissing on my neck "so wet, good girl" he said in my ear. I was holding on to his neck tightly damn near chocking him cause y'all his dick was over my size and I could feel this shit in my stomach.

Sorry to say but I was his dick was little. "You ready" he said.

Wait what he mean ready. "AHH CHASE" I moaned out very loudly. He push all his inches inside me. I literally thought he already did that but chy I was wrong.

"I'm cumming chase" I said bracing myself. He speed up the process and my walls closed in around his dick.

Lord help me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? 💭 Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🤍😩.