🙂

Tymara POV
"You are all set for like my girl but now you just need to go to work" I said. Everything she didn't have she got now.

"Umm I didn't tell you. I'm 19 years old and I wanted to go to college and get my degree so I can be a nurse" she said.

I looked to the side and look at her ass. Ain't no way she 19 , she got to be lying "you foreal" I questioned.

"Well apply for a college and go after what you want" I said finna leave. She rush at at and gave me a hug "thank you for saving me" she said.

"You welcome" I said walking out her apartment. I'm hungry as fuck but I need to see where this niggah chase at.
-
Chase gave me his location to this ugly ass house. I knocked on the door "where chase" I said nicely.

"I don't know he at here" he slammed the door in my face so I just walked in cause he got me fucked up. "Aye bitch didn't I say he ain't here" he said touching me.

*POW*

I pulled it out and shot him in the foot. Everything got quiet "don't ever touch me again" I said walking down the hall.

"Heyy everybody , where is chase" I said. And one of the dudes pointed down the hall, I don't know which room but fuck it I'll find him.

I walked in the room where he was and got sick of the smell "meet me outside boy" I said holding my stomach cause I was finna throw up.

That's room smell like weed, baloney, and old ass booty sweat. Soon as I got outside I threw up "you straight" he asked me.

"Yeah just that room stank like hell but where is ka'mara niggah" I said.

"She with my moms. My birthday coming up on June 20" he said. Oh really

"Ok it's June 18. Don't worry bout all that skinny but I was just checking" I said walking off to my car.

"Hold up" he ran and tongued me down. I don't know wh- ohhh I see why. He let me loose and I smirked at the females next door.

Boy petty as hell.
-
-
Chase POV
I walked back into the room looking out the window seeing she left "damn that was close" I said.

I went back downstairs into the basement. "So Andre where is joe and Roy my boy" I said putting the gloves on.

"I'm telling you man I don't know" he said.

"Yes you do" I hear tymara say. Sneaking little motherfucka "you can go I'll handle this" she said.

"What" I said.

"GOOOO" she yelled. I just stood there and she she started hitting me "aye you hit me a luh to hard bitch" I said.

I walked out the room and going to my car finna go to my cousin house cause she making spaghetti and I'm got to get me a plate.
-
I walked in the house and seen luh man playing with his toys as always. "Give me a plate" I said.

"Back up niggah. I told you to give me some money you didn't even want to and I'm yo first cousin niggah" she said.

"Man Ight Damn I'll give 10k nie give me a plate damn" I said. I got my plate and went to the living to go down through dare.

"Aye luh man ya ma be talking bout me when ion be here" I whispered to him eating my spaghetti.

"Yep she said you a bitch and you don't give ha no money" he said.

What the fuc-"when she said that" I said.

"I don't know, I pee in the bed this morning and she whoop me" she said.

"Why the hell you just be telling me off the wall shit" I said.

"I don't know, hey mister why you don't never call me by my name. Do you know my name ?" He said.

"Hell naww that's why I always call you luh man. w-what the hell ya name is" I said.

"I don't know" he said.

"What the hell do you know, you be telling a whole bunch of shit, you don't know know a got damn thang. What going on" I said.

"Did you like that spaghetti my ma cook" he said.

"Yeah that bih fye I don't know what she put in that bih, that's bih was going crazy" I said.

"She said she put roots in it, I don't know what roots is. I thought that is some in the ground" he said.

WHAT THE FU-U *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough* U-CK NIGGIE. 🙏🏾

"When da got damn hell she told you she put that in dare" I said putting down the plate.

"I don't know" he said. This luh fucker.

"You need to got damn-" I was cut off  "what the hell going on- is this boy messing with you" she said.

"Naw but got damn-"boy go wash them dishes" she cut me off.

"But I'm only 6" he said. She yelling at him

Hell Naw I got to get the hell up out of here bruh.
-
-
Tymara POV
"Aye somebody got a dog in here" I said.

"Yeah he round back" somebody said.

"Go get him and Ian gone ask no mo. Where the fuck is Roy at" I said.

"I don't know I'm telling you I don't know" he keep saying. I know he know where he at and he gone tell me.

"Make him bite his ass" I said. That dog got on his ass quick. "Look like he gone tear ya shit off so you better talk" I said.

"I said I don't kno- AHHHH OK OK OK MAN" he said. I don't care if he is my bother , it's the fact you plotted to kill my bestfriend somebody who was there fa me so fuck all that brudda brudda shit.

"He at the police house hiding out" he said and that's all I needed to hear. I pulled out my gun and *POW* right in the head.

Ian got no heart fa nun if these bitches. "Damn she a thug" I hear somebody say as I'm walking out. Damn right and I'll kill every bitch who stand in my way but I'm hungry.

I'm finna go get some onion rings and them bitches betta be fried hard and crunchy.
-
-
Royce POV
They dumbass ain't gone never find me but I'm coming back sooner than they think.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Think again my boy 😂 . Any comments 💭 ?  Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾🤍🤣.