🙂

Tymara POV
Can't believe my bestfriend in hospital like this fighting for her life "What about ka'mara , she there by herself" I said.

"I'll go get her bae" he said getting up walking out. I could tell he didn't want to go but soon as he left then her so called "boyfriend" came in.

"Where she at tymara" he came in.

"She back there , where the fuck you was. You was suppose to protect" I pushed him. She probably gave his dumbass another chance his weak ass.

The doctor came out looking sad "I'm sorry but she didn't....make" he said and I broke the fuck down.

"You can come say your last words if you want" he said. I walked to the back to say my last words but I turned around and didn't see Royce but fuck him.

His dog ass.
-
-
-
I'm just leaving the hospital and everything. Ima pay for her funeral and everything even if I go broke but ima find the pussy who did this.

"We gone go to my house cause ain't no telling if they out to get y'all too but we gone find dem" chase said.

The first person ima check out is Royce pussy ass cause I bet he have something to do with this. Took my FUCKING BESTFRIEND !!!!
-
-
Chase POV
Damn I know tymara finna go through it and then they just got into a fight yesterday so nie the girl dead.

That's why people say keep cherish and enjoy the time with your people cause you never know when they will leave or you gone leave.

"I'll get the girl , the door open just go inside" I said.

I grabbed the girl from the backseat and we got in the house. "Mmm mmm" she popped up looking in my face.

"What" I said.

"You smell like teed" she said.

I laughed.

I guess she tryna say weed but what she know about that "be quite you don't know nun bout that. Let's go get some to eat" I said.

I went upstairs and ask tymara but she didn't even answer me or look at me but I understand. I'll just bring her some back.

Me and the girl went out to the car and went to go get some to eat.
-
-
Tymara POV
I was crying in the bed looking at picture of me and tasia in high school. I cut my phone off and put on my shoes.

I went to looking around and found the exact thing I was looking for , the car keys cause I'm finna get some answers around here.

I pushed the button on the key thing to see which one it go to and I'm not surprise it go to his Jeep. I opened the door and it was a gun on the seat so I took it drove out.

I don't know how to use this thing but I'm finna find out tonight.
-
-
Just been riding through places tryna find somebody and I seen a group of boys so I pulled up to them "aye anyone looking for a good time tonight" I said in my horny voice.

Don't judge.

"Shih I run this block so Wassuh baby" he walked up
to me and this bitch look like fly emoji.

"Hope in" I said. He walked around to the passenger, I grab the gun of the seat real quick. "What's that" he said.

"Nun, just checking my girl fa ya" I said fake smiling. I'm finna get him drunk and get some answers.

We stopped by the store and got some henny but it don't do shit for me, I can handle it. "Take a sip" he said.

I drunk a quarter of the bottle like water cause it's nothing really.

20 minutes later......

"Damn when you gone give me that pussy a niggah drink as fuck" he said.

"Answer some question for me, what you know about the girl getting killed yesterday" I said.

"Oh they had to get that bitch" he said laughing. My blood started boiling , "who" I said.

I started riding to the lake where I used to go when I was a little girl , "why you so worry bout that bitch" he said.

Just like that I picked up the gun and pulled the tigger blowing his brains on the window not thinking twice about what I did.

Bitch ass niggah . I got the car finna drag him into this lake, the fuck I look came to play games.

He knew who I was talking about so I'm finna start stooping around that area even if I got to kill everybody through that bitch.
-
-
When I got back to chase house, he was waiting on me outside in the porch. I tired walking through the door and he grabbed "where the fuck at Mara" he said aggressively.

I snatched away from him and tried walking away again "don't you walk away when I'm talking you" he said in my face.

*SMACK*

He was holding his face "don't you ever grabbed me again. Leave me the fuck alone" I said in his face. I was up for the bullshit tonight.

I walk through the door going upstairs. I got just the name I was looking for tonight so tomorrow I'm out to get his ass.

"TYMARA" I hear him yell.

Don't got time for this. I got up closing the door and locking it "tymara open this door" him wiggling the door knob.

I just ignored it and made a phone call and I know the perfect person to call "hello Andrea" I said.

"I need you help" I said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🥺🙏🏾.