🙂

Tymara POV
I'm hungry as hell right now and I'm really scared that to lose my baby to this. "Aye bruh where yo ass at bruh. I'm hungry" I stood up in the dark.

Damn I forgot I had some Oreos all the way in the back cabinet. Out of all things I'm worry about done damn Oreos.

"What you want" he said.

"Bruh I got to eat while you kidnapped me" I said.

"What you pregnant or some" he said.

"Yes dude" I said.

"Well that's too bad for you cause I'm not giving you shit. Matter fact I'm finna become chief in hours and when I do, your dead" he said shutting the door.

Ima just pray to god that my baby will be ok.
-
-
Chase POV
"So what we got" I said.

"Well so far we know know the address we got have a very restricted area and nobody can't go in but the owner which is 12" the homie said.

I looked at the time and it was 4:00am. "What's a way we can get in with nobody knowing or seeing" I said. He pointed out on the computer and all the slots are back.

"Nobody seen out there before so let's just go take a drive out there and see cause if that grass tall as hell we can just creep through that hoe and snatch her up" puncho said.

"Bitch you know I'm tall and you talm bout creeping" popo said.

"Well then you be manufacture yo damn knees and bitch bih. Who told you to be tall anyway" puncho said.

Here they go.....

"Bih I didn't ask to be tall so coo out and look at you and how ya face set up, yo ass look like a grease down baby rooster" popo said.

Can't cap dat shih was funny. 😂 It's just the way he said it in his voice. "Look how skinny yo legs. Rub them bitches together you gone start a fye" puncho said.

💀

"Fat wide ass knees" puncho said.

"Ight man let's go" I said to them and they joked all they way to they car. I really hope this girl is alright and my baby is okay.
-
We got to the place and this bitch corn field bruh but you can see a light shining from where so we followed it.

"Aye y'all seen that scary with the corn in the field" popo said.

"Bih what movie" I said.

"Jeepers creepers bih" puncho said.

"Oh that's my shit" I whispered. We got to the light and it was a house and I seen his ass at the window "hold up what you doing you can't kill him you'll get time bih" puncho said.

I got good ass aim with this bitch so he lucky. We all spotted the shed and went to it "tymara where you at" I whispered.

"Over here come get me please I'm hungry" she said.

"I know but I can't get you right now I have to wait until the morning" I said.

"Bitch it is morning so get me the fuck up out of here" she said.

"I am just got with the plan" I said.
-
We had to leave that bih and nie that the plan is all set we finna get straight to it in the morning.
-
10am
-
We all just sitting here watching the news on our phone in the car waiting for this niggah to leave. "Look" popo said. After he left I went to go get my baby.

We had to come up with a new plan. We got our tech guy popo brother to hack into fox 10 , channel 1, every new you think of.

That bih is a real criminal hacking shih. "Tymara I yelled" and didn't get no respond.

Man fuck that. I kicked that bitch in and seen her on the floor not responding. I called popo brother "POST THAT BIH NIE" I yelled.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾😈🥰.