🙂

Chase POV
"So what we gone do with this video" I said asking the gang.

"Shiiii let's do it cause you know that thing they they having is tomorrow and if he become chief nun of this shut matter" puncho said. Well we gone post this bitch tonight.

"Ight it gone happen tonight and the other video is gone be used against him and get my girl justice" I said.

After I was done talking and shih I was finna leave "aye chase come get with a real bitch" I heard one of the females next door.

"When stop smellin like sharks and sea worms" I said getting in my car driving off.
-
-
Tymara POV
I was at the house going in chase secret stash where he keep his snacks. Ha ha ha he think I don't know but I do.

Me and this baby finna get down on his snacks. I ate all mines so his next "yoo mara" I hear him say and all the smack dove fell out and in the flo.

I was tryna hurry and pick everything up "caught yo ass, I knew somebody was eating my damn sour gummy bears" he said.

"Ian got no more snacks chase" I said whining.

"Too bad" he said eating chips in my face.

"Ok I bet you won't get no more pussy til I have dis baby" I said.

"Wait you can't do that shit nie. Yo luh stomach ain't even got out there yet I know I can still get some" he said.

I bet he don't and if he touch me ima tase his ass. I grabbed his keys and card off the dresser "where you going" he said and I ran out.

Got in his car and zoomed off laughing like hell.
-
I knocked on nassa door "heyyyy girl come in" she rushed me in.

"What the hell- uu okay" I asked.

"Guess what I got some bomb ass dick last night" she said. About time cause your ass was acting like a baby.

"How was it" I said.

"Oh my god he made me go crazy and put me right to sleep. He said they call him puncho or luncho some like that" she said.

Aww damn she got the wrong pimp "Wassuh nassa. Wassuh Mara" he said coming from the back room.

"Wassuh" I said. He looked at me and froze "what you doing here" he said.

"Just checking on her what you doing here" I said.

"Oh nun just fixing the tub in the bathroom" he said with his lying ass.

"No you wasn't. Remember last night we had sex" she said.

"Girl shut yo ass up" he walking up on her.

I stepped infront him cause no "try me. Hit her and see what happen" I said.

"I don't even hit women so shut up" he said.
-
-
Chase POV
I'm at was Walmart gettin my luh nephew some draws and you luh boy shih. "You need help sir" this old ass women said.

She was looking like she wanted to fuck 🤢

"Naww I'm good I got it" I said. She licked her tongue out at me like bitch get yo new born lizard looking ass out my face.

I went to check out and it was the same women. I gave her the money and she gave me the receipt with her number on it.

I got to the door for the old man to check on receipt "you see that women right there. I want that" he said.

"Here's her number" I said and he got happy as hell doing the pimp walk down there where she at. Ian coming back to here.
-
I got back to the house and it was bags everywhere. "Damn how much you spent girl" I said.

"10k" she said. Well damn girl them snacks was that's serious.

I walked up stairs to my nephew and seen he ain't in the room "aye where that boy at" I said.

"I'm here with me" she said. I walked around the corner and seen him putting up snacks. After they put the snacks up we went up to my room so I can give luh man his stuff.

"Here" I said giving him the draw and he opened them and look at them. 

"Man these hoe ass draws" he said. I almost choked on my spit laughing dawg.

"What kind you like" I said.

"Boxers man" he said.

"Ight luh man we gone go get some more tomorrow then" I said. Damn Ian tryna go back cause Ian got time for no cougars and shih.

"Yoo mara come here" I yelled out and didn't get no respond so I went down there and seen a fruit cup on the and my front door open.

I got to the front door and seen her and my car was still here. I ran back upstairs calling her phone "you 24 hours to give me the fucking video or she dead" the cop said then hung up.

FUCK
-
-
Puncho POV
I Was dead ass sleep until my phone started fingering and it was chase going crazy over the phone.

"I'm on the way" I said hopping up putting on my clothes quick as a motherfucka.

"What's going on" nassa said.

"Some happened I got to go" I said getting my keys hollen ass out the door.
-
-
Tymara POV
I was somewhere and it's pitch black dark in here. A big ass light hit my face and that shit hurted like hell "wake up. Your little boyfriend got 24 hours to give back what you stole from me or you will be just like your friend. Dead" he said.

I wish I could break this rope and beat fuck out this bitch.

*SMACK*

"24 hours bitch" he said and closed the door. He better hope 12 get his ass before I do cause I'm straight killing this bitch.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments 💭 ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz y'all.✨🙏🏾🥰