"no, stay" Jimin mumbled, Yoongi looked down at the cum that was on Jimin's stomach.

"you've got cum on your body, i don't want to leave it there" The alpha reaches behind himself to the omega's ankles.

The omega whined at the alpha and tightened the grip he had on him. He reached a finger down and wiped all of the cum off his skin.

He smiled up at the alpha then sucked it off his finger like no big deal. "All clean" the omega said with a proud smile.

Yoongi's eyes flashed red before he rolled his head around to crack his neck. He was trying so hard to not let his alpha take over now.

"You're unbelievable" Yoongi said as he had leaned down to hover over the omega. He stared Jimin deep in the eye before capturing his lips again.

When Yoongi pulled away from the kiss with his breathing heavy, his eyes flashing between the dull red and a bright red.

"Let me lay under you" The alpha said between breaths. Jimin nodded his head quickly.

"yes, let me ride you" the omega said while releasing his legs and trying to push Yoongi back a little.

The alpha pulls out and doesn't say anything until he's laying on the bed and Jimin straddles his lap.

"Baby, just cuddling" Yoongi says to the omega causing him to whine in disapproval.

"Sorry babe but no more sex for now" the alpha let out with a sigh as he closes his eyes, he can feel the omega on top of him as he dug his nails into Yoongi's lower stomach.

"Can i at least have you inside me, i miss the feeling already" Jimin lets out with a pout on his lips, Yoongi opened his eyes up enough to look at the omega's cute face before he closed them again with a nod and hum.

Jimin sat up a little to align Yoongi with his entrance than slowly sunk back down onto him, letting out a relieved sigh at the feeling.

He then leaned forward to rest his cheek onto Yoongi's shoulder, pulling the blanket up over them.

Jimin thought that if he fell asleep on the alpha then he would be forced to stay longer even after the other two had gotten home.

So that's what he did, he fell asleep.

Yoongi was barely awake himself when Jeongguk and Hoseok had entered the bedroom, both males smiling over at the pair in the bed.

They both came over to the edge of the bed and climbed on to lay next to them.

"Careful, he's set up a nest" Yoongi whispers as he lifts the blanket a little to show the small nest beneath him. Jeongguk's smile widens as Hoseok just nods.

"He's asleep" Hoseok whispers this time, pushing a piece of hair out of the omega's face.

"I need to talk to you guys about something" Yoongi voiced out softly as he looks over at the other two.

"It's going to be hard for me to leave" the oldest alpha lets out, he closes his eyes again as he released out a breath.

"Jimin is going to be really upset, plus my wolf is probably going to make my rut harder if i leave" he explains without looking at the other two because he was worried about what they would say.

"Is there going to be a way for you to stay then?" Jeongguk questions curiously, he wanted to help figure out a solution to this problem.

He had to deal with an upset Jimin when Hoseok's rut had come on with both of the older males away, the omega had gotten really upset the longer they were gone.

"What about mating him?" Hoseok suggests, Jeongguk looks at him for a second before shrugging his shoulders, he didn't have a problem with that idea.

Yoongi's eyes however snapped open, the colour now showing red. "I want to wait until we're all in the right mind" the oldest says.

"I don't want to mate him when we're both dealing with our heat and rut then regretting it afterwards once we come back" Yoongi added on, Hoseok then nodding his head in agreement.

That is pretty reasonable.

"Well, what if you just don't have sex with him?" Jeongguk suggested this time. The two older alpha's look at him wanting him to go on.

"Have sex with me, bite me i don't really care" Jeongguk adds on shyly, "you won't have to leave then" the younger says lastly as he looks at Yoongi in the eyes.

"That could work" Hoseok adds in, nodding his head again as he agrees to Jeongguk's plan. "We could watch you around him then" he said happily.

"Just, We won't leave you alone with him incase" Hoseok smiles softly over at his older alpha. Yoongi nods his head this time, liking the sound of this plan.

"okay, thank's you two" Yoongi softly said as he closes his eyes back up, now he was ready to go to sleep. One of the other two alpha's hummed back at him but due to his sleepiness he couldn't tell who.

It didn't take long for him after that to fall asleep along with his omega, the other two staying awake to talk amongst themselves about the next few days.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

a/n: hello my lovies,,,

I'm back with another chapter for this fic, i know its been a little while. i've just been focused on finishing one of my other active fics, plus i've also gotten distracted with a couple of other new fics.

However, now i've only got the two story's to focus on. So hopefully i'll be able to focus on finishing this one.

hope you like this chapter.

have a good day/night. stay safe and wear a mask out in public. also please stay at home if youre feeling unwell.