"Woah, easy there. One fact at a time gays, Spill slowly...we have all the night..."

The younger comments and Jin shoots a glare towards him. Namjoon was tongue-tied. Jin and Hoseok are indeed the most admired and only couple in GangBangtan. Namjoon adored them dearly to a level that sometimes he really wanted what they have. But he was afraid to tell anyone that he has a tiny crush on a couple. That's ridiculous, right? Maybe for you, not for them, when their feelings are true and mutual.

"I...um..."

Joon was stuttering to say that loud but Yoongi intervened making them burst into small laughter.

"Okay, Joonie... We get it. No more confessions tonight... Clear this out in the bedroom"

The game resumed. Jin's turn to spin and the bottle stopped in front of Jeongguk. The officer gulped at the way Jin smiling at him. He's planning something big. Jeongguk stared back to startle the male and Jin broke into a little smile. As expected, Jeongguk picked dare.

"Shirt off for the entire night, Mr. Jeon"

At first, Jeongguk felt his body burning from the words, then he thought it's just the night is hot. But when he glanced around, eyes were looking at him with anticipation. They were actually waiting for him to take off his shirt. Jeongguk swallowed everything around him and wanted to disappear as soon as possible. It's not like he's shy or he doesn't have a good body. No, no, NO. Jeon Jeongguk has a great body. But he never meant to show off that in this way. Everyone around him has eyes staying on his eyes to body. A small teasing smile on their lips, reminding him how the game will turn the table in seconds. Jeongguk never thought of any dare like that. However, he goes for it and undoes his buttons. A red creeping from his neck to ears, spreading all over his cheeks. A small shy smile lingering on his lips, eyes too low to meet the others.

As he took the shirt off, they all gasped. Jeongguk was buff, that's true. But this is something else. The officer's shoulder was wide, perfect abs that glistening under the fire, his tattoos blending with the night and the tan skin, unraveling from his fingertips to shoulder blades, diving into the hard chest. His thin waist despite his wide shoulders, and that oh so mesmerizing V line that dipping under his jeans. Jeon Jeongguk looks like a Greek God. Why the hell this man wanted to hide this masterpiece?

To say they were all drooling would be an understatement. Taehyung, don't ask, eyes devouring the male, tasting him in mind from his lips to that dangerous V line. His breath got heavy at some weird thoughts. The tattoos- he wanted to trace them with his tongue, the biceps- he wanted them around his neck, the pectoral - he wanted to---

"Oh my Gay Gods, I say, make him live shirtless. "

Jin, of course, murmured under his breath. Jeongguk felt shy under their gaze but he's confident in his body. Because the way certain someone lost on him, is an honor Jeongguk can ever get. He knows, he can read the inner thoughts of Taehyung's, and he had the guts to smirk at the male. The said Taehyung blinked twice, trying hard to avert his gaze from having a wet daydream in the middle of the night. He looked away with a shy smile and sipped his drink. Oh God, bless him, they have an entire night to go.

Jeongguk spins the bottle. To his luck, it stopped in front of none other than Kim Namjoon. The smile on Namjoon's face has a charm, genuine and beautiful. The dimples peeking out as he looked at Jeongguk and chose truth. Jeongguk has pure respect towards the elder. The male knows how to change the mood swings and gather them in any situation. He's thankful that GangBangtan has Namjoon that most of the groups don't have. The truth Jeongguk wanted to hear was a simple one.

"What would you do if you were invisible for a day?"

With a smile, they waited for Namjoon to reply. The said male was a bit taken aback by the easy question but decided to answer it in his way.