Chapter 26 - Forever & Always

Just over two weeks had passed. It was Wednesday and Olivia and the others had just finished another shift.
"See you at Molly's?" Casey asked Olivia as he closed his locker behind her and stopped to talk to her.
"Yeah. I'm popping home first but me and Antonio will be there." Olivia told him as she shoved her dirty uniform into her bag. She smiled as Casey left. As she finished sorting her stuff out, her phone started ringing.
"Hey handsome." She said happily as she closed her locker.
"How was your shift?" Antonio asked her as she pulled on her jacket and grabbed her bag.
"It was good. Wasn't that busy." Olivia explained as she started walking out.
"Are we still on for telling everyone tonight?" He asked his fiancé.
"Yeah. I'm going to tell Herrmann beforehand just to let him know." Olivia added.
"Okay."
"Oh- there he is. I'll call you back." Olivia said as she spotted Herrmann a few metres ahead. Olivia didn't wait to hear his response as she hung up the phone.
"Hey Herrmann, can I talk to you for a second?" Olivia called out as she jogged to catch up with him.
"Sure, what's up kid?" He asked once she had caught up to him. Olivia looked to make sure that no-one else was around before she told him.
"So I wanted to tell you first. Kelly and Jay are the only others that know but we're planning on telling everyone tonight. Me and Antonio got engaged last week when we went away." Olivia said happily as she pulled up the picture of the ring on her phone.
"What?! Congratulations kid!" Herrmann said happily as he pulled her in for a hug.
"Thank you." Olivia beamed.
"I wanted to tell you as we're planning to tell everyone tonight at Molly's if that's okay?" Olivia asked, knowing that he wouldn't have a problem with it.
"Of course." Herrmann said happily.
"Thanks. I'll see you in a bit. I'm going to go home and get changed before I get an Uber over so I can meet Antonio there after he finishes work." Olivia explained. They said their goodbyes before they went their separate ways. Olivia got in her car and headed home.

Just over an hour later, Olivia's uber pulled up outside Molly's. She paid the driver before she got out.
"Not driving?" A familiar voice asked. Olivia turned round to see Severide walking over from his car that was across the street.
"No, Antonio's got his Truck and he's meeting me here in a bit with the rest of Intelligence." Olivia explained as they walked in together. Severide went to join the rest of Squad who had already gotten him a drink as Olivia went to the bar.
"What can I get you?" Herrmann asked Olivia as she leant on the bar.
"Errmm, I'll have two beers please." Olivia said, after thinking for a second. She knew Antonio would be here soon as he had texted her telling her that he had finished for the day and he and the others were headed to Molly's.
"Hey, it's on the house." Herrmann told Olivia quietly as she got out some money to pay. Olivia smiled and slipped the cash back into her pocket.
"Thanks Herrmann." Olivia smiled before she headed back over to the table she had gotten with Casey, Brett, Chase, and Riley.

Around 9pm when most people were there, they decided to make the big announcement knowing some people would be heading off soon.
"Hey everyone! Listen up!!" Herrmann called as he stood on a bar stall to gather everyone's attention.
"Thank you Herrmann." Antonio laughed, helping him down.
"We have a quick announcement to make." Olivia said loud enough for everyone to hear them. She smiled as she looked at Antonio.
"We're getting married!!" They said together. The room erupted into cheer, everyone celebrating for the happy couple.
"Congratulations!!" Sylvie practically squealed as she hugged Olivia tightly and then Antonio. Everyone came over to the couple and congratulated them.
"So how did he pop the question?" Sylvie asked once they had sat down at a table as a small group.
"When we went away for the weekend. Right before the massive fire. We wanted to keep it quiet for a week or two until we had time to celebrate it." Olivia explained as Antonio came over with new drinks for them all. She smiled as he sat down next to her and took hold of her hand under the table.

Everyone had called it a night around 11:30pm as they had all been at work and Intelligence had work the next day. Voight had given Antonio the next day off unless they got a new case. Olivia and Antonio stopped for some food on the way home and were now getting ready for bed.
"Hey guess what...." Olivia asked as she sat on the bed crossed legged as Antonio changed into his tracksuit bottoms that he slept in.
"What?" Antonio asked, as he pulled in his t-shirt.
"We're getting married." Olivia beamed as she held up her hand with the ring on it. Antonio smirked.
"We are..." He said, moving closer to her. Olivia smirked and nodded her head slowly.
"I think we need to celebrate." Antonio said, leaning over Olivia and planting his lips on hers.
"I. think. You're. Right." Olivia said between kisses as she laid back.
"Plus...we need to practice for the honeymoon." Antonio joked as he kissed her neck. Olivia leaned her head back as he kissed down her neck.
"Uh-huh." She liked the sound of that. 'Their Honeymoon'. She was still trying to wrap her head around the idea that she had met the perfect guy let alone that they were engaged and planning a wedding.

——————————————————
A/N - Bit of a shorter chapter but the secret is finally out! Dawson-Fuller wedding here we come!! Thanks for reading :)

——————————————————A/N - Bit of a shorter chapter but the secret is finally out! Dawson-Fuller wedding here we come!! Thanks for reading :)