"Well if anything we have in our hands right now is times, assuming we don't get kick out from here first. Keep trying master!" Little angel cheerfully chirps making Zhao Yunlan groan in frustration, remembering mad Shen Wei, it's a scary experience...

*********************************

Parallel World: Haixing

Both Wang Zheng and Sang Zhan have been watching over the house as they promised Da Qing. Meanwhile Wang took the potion after letting it suck in moonlight overnight as instructed by Lin Jing. At the beginning Wang Zheng was overwhelm by the potion because it over-boosted her energy. Luckily Sang was always by her side and neutralized her energy when she needed it. As a result, she was able to adjust to the potion after a few days and now she is perfectly fine.

"Darling, when will they come back? I wonder how our masters are doing?" Wang asks worriedly even though she knows that Sang know as much as she does.

"They will be fine. You know more than anyone else how stubborn and single-minded our lord can be if he is determined."

"True, no obstacle ever succeed in separating them before no matter how tragic their life went." Wang admits remembering fond yet bittersweet memories.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" Sang asks while opening the door and can't help but smile seeing both Da Qing and Yezun come back.

"Welcome back Da Qing and Leader Yezun." Wang greets sweetly.

"We are back. Did anything happen while we were gone?" Da Qing asks while carrying in a huge wooden box with the help of Yezun.

"No, no one has showed up yet. What with the box?" Wang asks while letting Sang help carry it and goes into kitchen to bring water.

"Ingredients" Yezun replies while sitting down and gladly accepting the cup of water as well as Da Qing.

"How many ingredients did you find?" Sang asks.

"About a fifty different ones." Da Qing replies, joining his husband.

"Wow. Are all these ingredients necessary?" Wang asks while looking through contents of the box.

"It is listed as necessary, and I don't want to take risk. Besides we are currently one important ingredient short." Yezun answers.

"What ingredient?"

"Ruby Red Tear of Ancient White Snake."

"Oh, I know of it. It's rare but not impossible to find them. They typically reside deep inside mountain caves." Sang shares what he remembers.

"Yeah, the problem is you guys have been trapped over a century and ancient white snake is good as a myth at this point." Yezun points out tiredly.

"Right, I forgot that things are not how it use to be." Sang admits, sheepishly.

"It's okay, Sang Zhan. You are just trying to help. We are not expecting both of you to learn everything in such short notice." Da Qing replies.

"If that is the case, where are we going find it?" Wang worriedly asks.

"We are hoping Lin Jing could help answer that for us." Yezun and Da Qing reply hopefully.

"True, if anyone is to know about mystic creatures it would be dwarf." Wang agrees.

"Since we can't do anything else but wait, let me prepare something to eat for everyone. Da Qing and Leader Yezun can rest in the meanwhile." Wang states before heading toward the kitchen.