𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Durk came downstairs with the game headset on with the controller in his hands, "Kennedy and I are on a break." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"A divorce basically?" He shook his head no, "Just space from each other, that's all."

"How'd she take it?" Durk butted in, "She was upset, cause I also mentioned a divorce which made her scared kinda," Durk set his controller down then hit him upside the head.

"You dumb as hell! The fuck you say that for?!" He was pissed, "Cause I wanted a break, but I also wanna marry her again, but a divorce kinda just came in. It wasn't a final thing," Booka explained as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You confusing as hell son, I can't," Durk picked his controller back up and headed back upstairs leaving us alone.

"Take y'all break, whenever y'all is done. Assure her that, you guys aren't getting a divorce unless both parties are on board. You know how she gets, so please. For the sake of everyone, do not spring no shit on her like that. She'll be upset but will also kick you the fuck out quick,"

"Noted,"

"You know where everything is, there's an extra key somewhere around here. I'm heading upstairs, good talk," I then went upstairs as well to join Durk in the room. To watch him play the game.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |
➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 |➱ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟻:𝟶𝟻𝙿𝙼

"Pussy hoe where your man at?
So I can fuck him in his mouth, in your house where he laying at
On Instagram looking for a flaw, on or offline, pussy hoe on raw
I get if from my mammy, and I know how to handle it"

Take Yo Man by The City Girls played in my kitchen as I made lunch while also cleaning up as well.

I had my hookah on standby as well because India, Jayda and Amici was coming over to keep me company.

"Mama!" Honesty called out as she came downstairs, I turned around to see her entering the kitchen. "Yes baby?"

"Where's daddy?" She questioned me, "At your Uncle Durk's house,"

"Is he coming back?" She asked me while staring up at me, "Not tonight, maybe tomorrow," she frowned. "Imma call him," before I could say anything else she ran out the kitchen and headed upstairs.

𝟾:𝟹𝟷𝙿𝙼

Honesty was fed, I gave her a bath then put her down for the night. The girls came over we all ate, talked, laughed, drank wine and smoked.

"That food was good as fuck! Who taught you how to cook?" Amici spoke as I collected our plates while India collected our glasses.

"My mama, and I also somewhat taught myself." I responded then headed to the kitchen. "Yall full? Wanna dessert or no?"

"Nah," they responded, as I set the plates in the sink. India set the glasses in the sink too then, followed me back into the living room.

"How's the club? Haven't made it down there yet, heard business is booming." Amici brought up.

"It is, you should come down we have a ladies night in two days, bring the girls too!" India chimed in, "Definitely, just lemme know the hours and we'll be there."

𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟷𝙿𝙼

Amici and Jayda left so it's just India and I, we cleaned up then headed to my room to chill. She was staying over, to keep me company.

"You think y'all are gonna be okay?" India asked as I straightened up my room, while she stayed on the bed. "Yea, we bounce back like nothing,"

"Okay Ken, whatever you decide I'm with it," I smiled, "Thank you,"

"Now can we talk about the club? I wanna make some improvements, add some things and take some things out."

"Okay," I closed my closet and joined her on the bed, she sighed and faced me as we began to discuss the club.

As we're in the middle of speaking, a small knock sounded at my bedroom door. I got up and walked over to it, then opened it. Honesty stood at the door, rubbing her eyes. I picked her up and held her in my arms, "You okay? What happened?"

"I had a bad dream," she yawned and laid her head on my chest as I rubbed her back. "Can I stay in here with you guys?"

"Of course," I got up from the bed and laid Honesty in the middle of India and I. "Hi Auntie," Honesty greeted India as we all got comfy.

"Hi baby," she kissed her on the forehead, "We'll finish in the morning," I told India, she nodded her head yes.

"Goodnight," I turned the lights off and snuggled up close to Honesty then fell asleep.

Authors Note
Thoughts?