The three know Yeonjun and his tastelessness towards Jae. Soobin and Jeongguk laughed remembering the day Yeonjun screamed ghost and fainted. The blue-haired male pouted and grabbed the strawberry bowl from Soobin.

"Maybe it's all Yeonjuniee's act. What if he doesn't hate Jae and just fooling us?"

Soobin said earning a glare from Yeonjun. Jeongguk sitting in the center of the two, enjoying the bickering too much.

"Dude, I'm your boyfriend. Do you think I'll cheat on you? Too bad, Choi Soobin. I don't wanna talk to you."

Yeonjun said looking away from Soobin and putting his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. Soobin tried to grab Yeonjun's hand and the other swat it away.

"Don't be sad... You know I trust you, my cutiee..."

Soobin said with a baby voice and Jeongguk laughed hard. His sound resonating the field while Yeonjun was crimson red. Soobin felt proud making them smile like that.

"Ew, I wonder who's the hyung in you two and who's the baby."

Jeongguk knows by age, Soobin is the younger but Yeonjun has a stronghold on being Soobin's baby. The other also let Yeonjun do whatever he wants, without saying a word. Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other. Then screamed together.

"You!"

Jeongguk thought they were talking to each other but then he found the fingers pointing at him. Oh. Wait, why?

"What? How me? How it's me in you two?"

It was Yeonjun who explained.

"You may be older than us, just two years. But you pout when things didn't go well."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow and replied.

"You pout too, you were just two seconds before."

He pointed at Yeonjun. The two males giggled and then Soobin said.

"You sulks when you didn't get attention."

Yeonjun and Soobin high five with big smiles right in front of Jeongguk's salad. He wanted to push the two assistants to the ground. Because he knows, they're spitting the truth. He sat silently with, of course, pouty lips. And then said.

"Okay, Choi Yeonjun and Choi Soobin. We're done talking casually. Let's go back to business. "

Jeongguk tried his best to sound formal. For his luck, that cracked up Yeonjun and Soobin to big laughter. Jeongguk waved his hands to stop them from laughing. But nothing happened.

"See... Y-you're doing it again..."
Yeonjun said. Jeongguk hopped down from the house to the field. He patted the dust on his pants and walked forward. Although, he agrees with what his assistants said. Jeongguk is truly a sucker for attention. But he doesn't want to accept that at least in front of his assistants.

Yeonbin followed him. The evening was dying down, welcoming the cold night from the dip of the sky. Stars slowly peeking out from the clouds and birds flying to reach their home. Jeongguk loved nature. It keeps him going. Like seasons one after another. He's excited for spring days. Where the snowy paths clear away and petals mixing with the wind.

"Wait, so there's nothing we have to do with V and Jae, right? "

It was Soobin who asked. The answer was clear. As long as there are no suspicious things, Jeongguk feels like thinking too much about the two will be a waste of time. Also, what Yeonjun's uncle said was there in his head. Maybe he will wait. Or just let it in this way.