※𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮※

Start from the beginning

Your arms wrapped around eren and Jean's shoulder as the both of them have an irritating facial expression the rest casually made a post. Another was you were with Erwin making a herbal tea and black tea for Hange and Levi, not knowing hange already took a picture of you two, so focused.

Then a picture of levi, Hange and Erwin together at the office, made me broke down into tears. Silently sobbing.

Oh how you missed you friends and especially levi.

"Mommy who are they?" Isabel curiously asked, pointing at them.

"They're your uncle's and auntie. Back to the days when we were younger, honey" You weakly smiled, staring.

"But where are they now mom? And father hasn't come back yet" This time Farlan asked.

Initially the other's went away to find answer's outside the walls and go beyond the horizon and find the enemy's. Formerly After the wedding, hange declare that they have to act swiftly and find this mystery island where enemy's lays there.

Akio strictly told you to stay and rule the walls until they come back, taking care of the kids. Which means levi included, to be frank you were scared to lose him or your friends but he promise he will come back to see isabel and farlan, unfortunately he hasn't seen her for 5 years after you gave birth to her.

Well he actually already saw her, although she was still a baby.

Yes, they've been gone for 5 years and the people thought they'll never coming back home, thinking they might have been devoured, killed, taken. Unlike you, you never loses hope.

But seeing this old pictures made you tear up of how nostalgia to remember of the past. Then you looked down and saw a beautiful necklace that was layed inside a small box, you gently grabbed it and mesmorized by the feature.

It's a silver necklace with a long vertical pendant in the middle.

A rose.

You gently put it on and softly smiled to yourself. Touching the pendant side to side to show of how beautiful it is.

"Mom! look it's us!" Isabel exclaimed, taking the picture and show it to you.

 ꜱᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ || ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴ✔ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara