•38•

I put my hands between my ear so I could hear them properly. It was a little audible to hear the rest of their conversation but clearly i can understand what they're saying.

"Kenny"

Kenny slowly bring up his head seeing two mens standing infront of him, holding a gun on there hands. similiar to the one Kenny and his comrades were using.

"What? Oh, it's just you" Kenny said.

"Give up and hand yourself over to the survey corps" Levi demand.

Kenny didn't respond to levi's demands, he lowered his head down, coughing blood over his mouth.

'What happened while i'm gone?' i thought

"Report this, i will handle this myself" Levi said at the man beside him.

"I understand " He replied, he hurriedly ran away as he was going to report the other's.

The two ackerman silently stayed there for a couple of minutes, doing nothing but to stare. I started to get a little impatient so i step one foot but then levi interrupted my action.

"That burn and loss of blood, there's no saving you now" Levi assured.

Kenny let out a small smirk "Not really, I wonder if i use this serum" He says.

Kenny bring out a small box as he opened it, levi widen his eyes in suprise. He was caring a serum with him.

"I stole it from rod's bag, it seems that, once you inject this, you'll turn into a titan. I'd become a stupid titan..for a moment, i can prolong my life" Kenny mumbled.

'Stole a titan serum from Rod? who is he?  That serum is what they called titan serum? Is it the one that can turn them into a titan? Fuck, enough questioning Y/n'  I cursed

" You shouldn't had enough time and stamina to inject that until now, why didn't you do it now?" Levi asked

"I wonder why, if i don't inject it correctly i'll become a useless one like the other titans" Kenny says.

"Therr's no way you're just sitting there, waiting to dieDon't you have a better excuse?" Levi nonchantly asked kenny.

Can't this man tell that his uncle is conditionally hurt from whatever dangerous battle he was put in to.

"Yeah, I don't want to die, i want power" He says

"But now i think i can finally understand what he did" Kenny muttered Those words.

Levi and I questioned our minds who was he referring to, and who is he talking about?
Then Kenny suddenly let out an loud laugh almost sound like his a sociopath.

"Those people i've seen were the same Whether it's alcohol, women, there's even god" he says

"Their family, the king, dreams, children, power. Everyone must be drunk on something, otherwise they wouldn't be able to continue, Everyone was a slave to something. Even him" He continued

After that he began to coughed blood again this time it became worse.

"What are you? A hero?" He asked.

Levi harshly grabbed him by the shoulder, shaking him a little bit. Levi was exasperated demanding Kenny to tell him everything he knows.

"What are you talking about Kenny? The previously king's didn't wished to survive and just to let their people die and starve?" Levi exclaims, asking kenny.

"I don't know but the previously king's have a rival terms with us ackerman family decades ago" He told him, then Kenny cough again right at levi's face.