•19•

*End flashback*

The moment i recall those nights where he randomly kissed my forehead, I couldn't sleep that night.

"believe in us" Petra plead, her eyes are telling him to trust them.

"Eren, i understand you're decision but don't regret what you choose" I said

Eren turn his gaze back infront as his eyes are shaking, his mind couldn't think straight after all this rambling going on. We keep on running with the horse as for the female titan still catching us up.

Then a deep voice interrupt us "Eren! You're to slow decide already!" Levi Shouted

"I'm going to continue!" Eren yelled out loud

We look at him suprise and relief that his already made up his mind to continue forward. I give him a weak smile as i hurriedly fastened my pace, I heard a yell coming from behind. The man scream for help as he was gripping by the titan and smash it to the tree.

How many comrades did we lost? I thought

Currently we are almost at the nearer place Erwin and hange were. Eren keep on looking behind while Gunther told him to look forward and he eventually did. My lungs can hardly breathe as normally because we keep on running without stopping.

Meanwhile, the titan slowly Increasing her speed as she ran faster than before.

"The titan is accelerating!"Eld exclaimed

"Run! We'll shake it off like this!"Levi yelled

The idea of shaking it off the thought was not my idea of thinking it. I rotate my head to eren to check on him if his doing fine at the back. Well turns out is not, her hand was closely grabbing onto eren's; He fastened his pace as he rode beside akio.

Finally, We arrived at the right place, the perfect position to capture her.I look at the side and see they are ready to fire it.

Once were past through the trap, I saw Erwin on top of the branches along with hange on the side branch. The female titan and Erwin meet gazes, The titan eyes wide opened realized it was a trap.

Erwin lift up his hand and shouted to his comrades.

The levi's Squad widen their eyes and let out a small gasps except for akio and I.

"Got you now, girl" I smirked

"Fire!" Erwin command while telling

Soon they all pull out the string as they covered their ears proventing from the loud sound the wooden machine was making. Every sides was filled with wooden string weapons, Two on the tree and four on the ground.

It was shooting many large arrow strings attached on her body, Her hands were protecting the nape as her body was continue being attacted.

The process was finally done and lashed one string on her. As the smoke coming from the wooden machine Increased in the air, We let Erwin and hange handle her down for a bit for we continue to ran with our horse; escaping from her.

Okay i had to admit that was so cool to watch, Erwin generate plan worked out.

Well what can i say;nothing less expected from the great commander himself made the plan.

Eren was about to speak but got cut of by levi's.

"Once you tied up the horses somewhere ahead, change to the vertical maneuver. We'll move separately for a bit" Levi stated