•8•

The trial court room is really big, it fit more than 20 people present in this room. The residents people of wall rose sitting at the audience sit, infront of us is the military police along with a priest, and also the garrison corps. I have no idea why a priest  is doing here but i think his important in this trial.

"Stop spacing out brat, the trial is about to start" The voice says, I glance at my side and see levi with his arms around his back

" No i'm not shorty" I roll my eyes.

"Why are you late? Didn't i tell you to escort commander supreme earlier?" He asks, I then turn my gaze at eren and focus on him

"He told me he can walk by himself there and told me to do my other work, also that was his order" i told him.

"Tch.."

We focus on the center where eren has place at, then I heard some whispers, gossips and rude comments about eren. They basically don't know how he feel right now, surely terrified.The only thing they know is his a monster some thinks his our ally or hero.

Then uncle-i mean commander supreme, have arrived at his judge's bench placing his coat down as he sat on the bench.

"Alright then, let's start" He demand.
He grab the sheet papers that was infront of him as he read the piece of paper while he is doing his little speech.

Uncle explain where corps eren will hand to is either the military police or the survey corps ,To tell the truth , commander supreme is my uncle. Our dad and him are best of friends since they were little,unlike pixis they become friends when dad had joined the training corps.

Commander Pixis and uncle already know we have joined the survey corps before head. They are keeping it in a low-profile, for our safety and the king.

Then commander supreme give a chance to the military police to present their suggestion; Nile Dawk, A commander of the military police corps as he Present his suggestion.

His suggestion is, After examine eren's human body, then they immediately want to dispose him quickly. He believe eren is a rebellion to the inner walls and also the humanity. suddenly a priest cut nile at his mid-sentence pointing his index finger at eren telling him that his a fool to the wall and mentioning they called god or goddess.

I yawn closing my mouth, Levi soon notice me yawning " close that shitty mouth of yours before i slice your throat" He threatened

"I was just yawning levi" I said. Then uncle turn to our side and let erwin give his suggestion from the survey corps, I heard he and pixis talk to each other, I know pixis won't just let the military police take eren away.

"Us, survey corps, will welcome eren as an offical member of the survey corps, and use his power to retake wall maria. That's all" He explained. I was suprise to hear that simple but splendid explanation he just did there.

It's a big promise to fufill bringing back wall maria. unless they all agree letting eren live and retake wall maria and retrieve our victory

"is that all?" uncle asks erwin

" yes, we can retake wall maria if we borrow his power. I thinknis already pretty clear which one should be prioritized" Erwin cleared his explaination from earlier

They keep on discussing how they will handle eren and his power to retake wall maria.Erwin gives more idea on how to do it, but so, the military police keep on vary their plans so does the priest and the people on their side. Then later on; it turn into a small fight, also levi interfere their small talk fight.

Uncle harshly tap his hand down order then to stop the commotion.

"Silence..Please sue your claim somewhere else." He retord as he went back facing eren again

Uncle confirmily ask eren if he can use his power and contribute humanity like before. As eren yelled a simple 'yes', but in commander supreme sheet paper that was written after the battle of trost district, he almost kill mikasa and me  unconsciously without realizing he did.

I was extremely suprise hearing my name was mentioned by uncle. Eren snap his head at mikasa on the other side then to my side with his eyes shaking.

"He almost killed you?" Levi asks raising his eyebrows at me

"Y-yes...But he lose control and he doesn't remember anything and i know he didn't mean to do it" I panickly said sweatdropped. He give me the rude 'tch' sound again as he crossed his arms

"Where's mikasa Ackerman?" He scan the whole the room, Mikasa slowly raise her hand "it's me sir" she said.

"so it's you, tell me , is it true yeager attacked you and y/n after becoming a titan?" He asked. The attention soon all eyes on mikasa waiting for her to respond

He wasn't entirely attacking us, sure he did swing his fist at us. Mikasa do all the explaining the entire thing that had happened,she told them the truth, If she lie about something she also need to die. Is a rule against the court, if you lie you die.

Then uncle turn his gaze to me next, and so does the other people.
I don't like this attention...

"Y/n since you were there at that time, can you please give an explanation of what Ackerman was trying to say?" He asks

"Eren didn't mean to attack, He don't remember anything that he lose control. But after that he regain his strength and he continue his task, closing the wall" I Respond.

The Head commander lean back a little rethinking what i had said earlier, He place his hand on his chin scratching.
Then a military police step in front again, adding more information to them.Nile, hold up his paper and read out loud, he declare that mikasa and eren were both murderer when they were kids. They both kill four mens in different ways.

Our eyes wide opened,so does eren and mikasa. All of them start going hatred on them,  by saying rude remarks. Eren started to speak up and telling everyone to shut up and calling them cowards.

"you cowards...Just shut up!" Eren Exclaimed. We all fell into silent, nile immediately act commanding his men to point a gun at him,but Just then, someone throw a foot punch at eren as his loosen teeth fly around the room.
We stood still shock and suprise, i then look at him closely and mumble myself.

"Levi?"