•10•

I yawn, early the morning captain levi call his levi squad to prepare the horse because we are heading to the ' The old survey corps headquarters'. This is all so new to me since I , Akio and eren are new to the survey corps, but the both of us are getting use to it maybe not for eren.

"Why do they call it the old headquarters?" I asks akio beside me.

"Because it's a facility that was made from renovating the old castle,and it has an impressive look" Akio said

I slowly nodded my head before turning infront. All of us are riding a horse in a deep forest to reach the castle, Levi was a head of us leading the way.

"Giving us a headquarters that's far from the wall and river, That just show how they feel like we're not needed" Said the grey hair guy

" It's a story when we were just formed, and what we have was only our high determination, But who wouldn't thought that this giant decoration whould be the perfecr place to lock you up" One of them said

I glance at eren who is a little nervous about this guys, Eren was looking behind and see levi was observing him from the back. I secretly rolled my eyes pulling my horse back standing beside him.

"Don't mind him eren, if he do something to you call me or akio to save your ass" I giggled, eren was taken back as he shyly nod his head

"Don't involved me! Your the only one will save eren" Akio yelled

The levi squad just stare at us weirdly, then they shrugged their shoulders not minding us three. The grey haired guy from earlier went closer to eren saying something to scare him.

Then the horse stumped his horse shoe on the ground as the grey hair guy Accidentally bite his tongue.

Ohh..that must be hurt

After along ride, we have finally arrived the castle, the other survey corps tie their horses around the stable. I gently brush belle's brown hair as fedding her food. My gaze turn the the two survey corps sitting on the bench, the guy was holding a cloth close to his mouth stopping the bleeding, as for the light brown hair girl scrolling him.

"What did he say to you eren?" I asks, still fedding belle. Eren look at the ground "It's nothing y/n-san... He was telling me to focus and don't do any stupid things that's all" A small smile creep on his lips

Uh huh, maybe he said something to him to frightened eren.

Then suddenly akio showed up from behind made me startled to death
"Akio don't scare us like that!" I exclaimed as i punched his shoulder.

"gomen~ anyway do you guys know them? The levi squad" Akio asked the both of us, i slowly shake my head saying 'no'.

We both don't exactly know the levi squad, cause the wall sina is for the wealthy people only along with the military police, but the survey corps and garrison don't come there often, so we don't entirelly know them.

"You guys don't know them? How come you don't know them?" Eren suddenly asks looking rather confused.

We both began to sweatdropped "w-well we started trained for few months now and commander erwin saw how skilled we were so he let us join the survey corps" I explained hopefully he understand it. Eren nods his head then he went back doing his job.

I sighed relief, this is going to be so hard for us to cover it up. It's not the right time to tell them that were the son and daughter of the king.

After eren tie his horse, he soon turn to the two who was talking to each other, Then we also turn our head where eren was looking at.

"These people are the survey corps special operation squad, alias, levi squad" Eren Paused