•24•

A ray of Sunlight kisses my face waking my beauty sleep. I flattered my eyes opened and see a handsome figure infront of me, sleeping peaceful.

I stare at him longing and a small smile crept my lips. He look so peaceful while sleeping which is kinda cute though.

"Done staring brat?"Levi asked, he slowly opened his eyes and smirked.

"W-wha- Levi you're awake this whole time?" I gasps

He rolled his eyes and scoff "I just woke up but i feel like someone beside me is staring at me" He mentioned

"Gomen.."I apologized. He shook his head and hugged me tighter in his embrace.

"That's fine, as long i can stare at you too"He confessed.

Woah is this levi ackerman showing me his soft side? I'm not used to his new side.

"Levi we have to prepare before someone walked in seeing us like this" I mumbled then he heavily sighed

"Ugh whatever, go change you're clothes. I brought some extra for you over there" He point at a little chair, my uniform was folded by levi's.

I turned to him and smile sweetly at his kind gesture, quickly i kissed his cheeks and get my clothes changing inside the bathroom. While i was changing, levi's cheeks turn crimson. Smiling like an idiot then he also change his clothes to their daily uniform, later He saw me walked out from the door.

"Done!" I exclaimed

"good, we have to meet Erwin he said he was to talk with us,dimwit" Levi added.

"Don't be so mean levi, he's still our commander" I scolded him.

While he just rolled his eyes at me, crossing his arms together. I walked over to the door ready to open it but levi harshly push back the door as i turned to him, a little angry.

"Can i have a kiss" He asked - no more like he demand.

I chuckled at his request and eventually kissed him as he also kissed back. I immediately pulled away before things started to heat up and we can't attend the meeting with Erwin.

×××××××××

"Y/N! How are you feeling today? I'm sorry i didn't visit you at levi's room yesterday. Erwin here command us to gathered some information from the wall sina" Hange explained

"It's nothing hange it's okay, initially i'm all better now second ; what do you mean information from the wall sina?" I asked tilting my head

Before hange can speak, Erwin interrupted out conversation by coming in the room with some comrades beside him guarding. He told us to sit down and we can talk about it along the way, since it's the topic Erwin's gonna tell us.

He cleared his throat " As you all know we failed the expedition outside the walls yesterday. The deal we had with commander supreme is already been settled to the military police. Furthermore, We have to surrender eren yeager to them by the time were heading to the wall sina" Erwin calmly explained.

I slowly raise my hand grabbing Erwin's attention.

"Yes Y/N, is there anything you want to ask or give opinion?" Erwin asked

"If it's okay mind me asking, but why do we need to go to wall sina to hand over eren? I mean why can't they just take him from here. Or maybe let eren stay and not be bothered by them" I confessed

Erwin smile a little at my words as he leaned back to his chair.

" briefly the military police has their own reputation on what they're given. They highly followed the rules and regulation from the king and the goverment in wall sina. My old friend from military police will pick us up here within a few days" He rationally informed