•23•

*Edited*

We all started to pack our belongings and checking inside the forest if there is still corpses laying around the ground or the tree's. The wagon started to move, I bring my knees closer to me hugging them as i place my chin on top and sighed.

Now i think of it, where is eren and the others? I asked myself. Later after than the ground suddenly shake like there was an earthquake. I unfold my knees and went closer to the curtain, take a quick peek on what's happening.

Then there i saw titans running towards us. The driver of the wagon hurriedly fastened his pace as i stumble back inside. I heard someone was talking to one of the high leader's. It was silent for a moment as i heard a deep voice beside the wagon. It sounds like it was coming from levi. I leaned close to the side hearing what he was saying.

" Don't even try, Rather than that, throw the corpse away or were going to get caught" Levi advised.

My eyes wide opened and gasps. Looking at the dead corpses on the opposite side was covered them up. My heart Increase it beat as i wasn't ready to let my friends get crush and eaten them even though their dead. I want to buried them peacefully, not to throw them away here; that will be absurb.

"But sir!" Then levi interrupted

"There has been a lot of times we couldn't bring the corpse back..they're not special"He mumbled

I stare at he disbelief and anger, how could he call them not special. They sacrificed they're live to eren and to capture that female titan all the way and here his telling us that they're not special!.

The two mens talked it through out whether to follow their captain's order or else we'll be all wiped out before reaching the walls.

They hold them in their arms hesitated to throw them away like it was some sort of trash. Eventually they throw them away, hitting in the ground as the corpses roll back got smashed by the titans foot.

Lastly last 4 was still remained on the wagon, the heavy wind pass by dragging the white cloth unwraping the person's face revealing it. And when i saw who is it, My heart shattered into pieces.

It was Gunther's corpse, I covered my mouth in shock as tears flow down my face. His body was thrown away as it got smashed.

I watch the next body was thrown and it seems to be it was petra's body, it was slightly unfold the white cloth as it reveals her angelic face. Turning to my side, i saw levi's was staring behind him  as he looked at petra, I can tell that in His eyes is full of sadness in them.

Yeah.. I understand him, he must be really inlove with petra. Those two are really close i can tell, and i know petra likes him too.

××××××××××

Subsequently were almost reaching the wall rose. The gate widely opened allowed us to let in, slowly they motionly start to walk, as their head lowered a bit. Then i started to hear some remarks about us survey corps, tell me about; it was really harsh of them to say things like this.

The residents gathered around the road, murmuring , whispering, hissing . while their faces is full of dissoppointed and anger some were terrified and felt awful.

"Were their numbers reduced from this morning?" someone Asked

"They're reduced quite alot" Replied

"they're were screaming and going around. They left this morning,and they're already back now?" The old man said

Their hatred comments stillt throwing it to us all. I clench my fist and narrowed my eyes. Is this the people i'm going to serve in the near future? I asked myself. They don't know how it feels like being outside scared, terrified by the titans.