•30•

••

It's a fine morning to begin with, The three of us were chilling inside the throne room where father sat and talk to his people. It took an hour before commander Erwin and the guys to arrived.

Suddenly a knock was heard from the door as father called out as he opened the door slowly revealing commander erwin and four other friends.

"Good morning, Your majesty " Commander erwin greeted as they all bowed politely.

Father smiled widely at the sight of the survey corps arrival "Good morning commander erwin! let's not be to formal, besides your my daughter and son friends after all so there's no need to be formal inside the castle, it's just us here" Father grinned.

Commander Erwin was suprise at the king politement towards the survey corps. Usually for the past decades king's or queen's are not friendly to their subjects not until they met my father.

"If that's what you want your majesty..let me introduce ourself, i'm Erwin Smith a commander and the one lead the survey corps also willing to save humanity" Erwin introduced as he bowed

"Hello sir! I'm hanji zoe a squad leader and a great scienctist who studied titans!" Hanji said happily made father smiled

"Is nice to meet you Hanji, if you are interested in titans will you please tell me more about them later along with erwin? "Father requested politely

Hanji's eyes sparkle like a million stars hearing the king is also interested in titans too. Well not of them knew the king is interested in this kind of stuff which made them quite suprised.

"Sure sir! I'm honoured to give you more details about them! "Hanji excitedly said.

"I'm jean Kirstein new member of the survey corps" Jean nonchantly said

"Horse face be more joyful for once in you life? "I joked as they chuckled at my remarks.

"I'm trying my best okay and stop calling me horse face" Jean shoot a glare but i ignored him and he rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"I-i'm Armin Arlert also a new member of the survey corps "Armin shyly said as he stuttered.

"I'm Captain Levi Ackerman also known for the strongest humanity "He nonchantly bragged.

I softly snickered behind as he heard me and i shut my mouth immediately before he kill me for laughing at him.

"Stop laughing brat"Levi glared at me made me even laughed loudly

"Sorry shorty but do you have to brag about that? " I asked as he just rudely rolled his eyes and made a 'tch' sound.

Father rose his eyebrows at the two of us. He didn't know that his daughter is close to the ackerman, However, he felt a weird feeling that your hiding something from him but he just shrugged it off for now. I wonder what time will dazai and chuuya will have arrived soon?

(let's ignored the fact he heard levi calling his daughter a brat)

Then suddenly out of nowhere someone burst inside the room making us rotated our head to the person. Speak of the devil his here.