•9•

"levi?"

Levi again kick eren on the face,again and again. Mikasa's body started to move closely to help eren, but rico told something to mikasa making her stood back at her spot.

We watch levi handling eren beating the shit out of him. I want to stop him from killing eren, his still a young boy. I was about to stop levi by calling his name

"Let levi handle this y/n, he knows how to handle this kind of circumstances" Erwin interrupted me. I look back at them, now seeing levi place his foot on top of eren's head

"This is a practice example but, i think the most effective way to train discipline is through pain. What you need now is not education through words, but a lesson" He said advising eren.

"Your're crouching too, so it's really easy to kick" Levi Said. As he keep on kicking and beating eren, The people inside the court is watching levi keep on lecturing eren with terrifying eyes.

"levi Yameru! you're going to far" I yelled, not caring if levi gonna kill for this.
He stood straight and look into my eyes, shit what is this feeling?

"Shut up brat , before i kill you after this"  Levi warned. Commander supreme look uneasy in his eyes after levi calling me a brat, then eventually i shut up.

Damn it was he also planning to kill eren too..

Soon nile try to stop levi from killing eren, he told him that it would be dangerous and eren will start to hate us and turn into a titan inside this court. Levi turn his head to nile staring at him with blank expression

"What are you talking about?" Levi asks nile, as he grabs eren's head gripping his hair. Eren was cover with blood all over his face, his face is full of bruise he recieve from levi.

"You guys are going to dissect him,right?" He ask nile again, nile stood there shook as his eyes are shaking.
"When he turn into a titan,it seems lkke he killed 20 titans before he ran out of energy. If he become an enemy, it'll be more troublesome because he can think." He Inform them

As he continue to say "But even so, he's no match for me. But what abkut you guys? Those who are trying to bully him, better think about it twice" He continued

"Can you really kill him?"He asks. The people around us stayed silent no one dare to interfere or to Argue back with levi, because his is one of the 'strongest humanity' obviously they are scared of levi. With that blank expression he gave you, you probably pee your pants any time.

Then commander erwin raise his hand grabbing supreme's attention.
"Supreme leader, i have another suggestion" Erwin said.

Erwin assure eren's titan power might have unclear perquisities that involved, so there's possibility that danger is lying with him. He also mention Captain levi is entrusted and supervise eren during the expedition outside the walls, So eren can control his power much easier and let uncle will judge the result of the expedition

Commander supreme and Erwin continue to discuss eren statement, then finally uncle have been decided where eren will be handed.

××××××××

After the long trial court we are finally done discussing about eren's fate, and his fate is with us survey corps now. Hange clean up eren as she was trying to fix his face cover with bruises and blood earlier.

I let my ass rest in the couch next with eren relaxing my arms and my tired feet from standing. Levi stood infront of me as his back leans against the brick wall, crossing his arms like usual.

"That's really horrible,it's hurt,right?" Hange asks concerned in her voice

"a little bit" Eren Admitted, placing the towel across his cheeks. I quickly move closer to him checking his face

"you sure eren? Shorty did really kick you hard you know" I said, Erwin, hange and eren widen their eyes after calling levi shorty. The only person levi allow to call him any names is hange or Erwin

"Stop calling me shorty, your much shorty than me" He confessed, i snap my head at him and gasp " rude"  i said as he roll his eyes at me

Erwin step out the glass window and approach eren " I'm sorry, but thanks to that, we manage to get them to entrust you with us. We manage to use the card that we prepared on the most effective time. Its all about your pain tolerance" Erwin apologize.

As He knelt down over his height, agree  to shake hand with eren as he shake hand with him.

"you have my respect" Erwin said a small smile plastered on his lips.
"Eren, please take care of us from now on" he said. I smkle sweetly at the both of them

Then suddenly levi sit beside me as his arms around the couch, crossing his legs together. His arm and my shoulder touches on each other making my cheeks grew light pink at the small interaction.

"Hey eren" He called

"Yes!" Eren quickly respond avoid getting any punch again.

"Do you hate me?" He asks the young boy as he lean forward hearing eren's what he have to say, as for me, i was leaning back resting my back on the couch along with his arm.

Shit what is this feeling why are my cheeks are red!

"No, i understand is unnecessarily act" he confessed.

"then it's fine" levi said. Then he turn his head over me as my face started to getting more red.

"Oi, why are your cheeks are red? Are you sick or something?" He asked leaning closer to my face, as i leaned back immediately avoid his gaze turning to the other side looking outside the window.

"N-no it's just hot here...mike can you open the window a little" I told him, fanning myself, Mike nods his head as he opened the window slightly letting the wind touches our skin.

"But there is a limit to that,right?" Hange said, unfolding the white cloth on her palm slowly showing it to levi.

"you broke his teeth, you know" Hange stated, bringing up close to levi as he turned to the opposite side looking rather disgusted after seeing a bloody teeth.

" levi rather be clean than dirty" I teased, as they all chuckled at my remark except for levi of course.

"damn right brat" He said.

"This is an important example after all" Hange imply, folding the cloth and slide it down to her pocket.

"Eren, it's must be better than being dissected by this guys,right?" Levi asks, I stare at them as they interacting with each other getting eren to get comfortable with them since he will have graduated the survey corps soon.

"hey eren, show us inside your mouth please" Hange plead, squeezing both of her hands, eren was hesitated for a bit but he eventually open his mouth and let hange take a quick look of them. Then her eyes wide open and gasp

"The teeth already grew back" She said. They began to take a closer look what hange was referring to, and it's true, his teeth grew back to how it was, i leaned back against the couch.

"eren has a titan power of course, the body part of him will technically grow back to how it was" I said. They all nodded at their head understand what i mean, hange said she will run some test tommorrow and maybe a few more days. Erwin let eren rest since we have a task to do tommorrow morning erwin mention.

We said Goodnight to eren and we all left the room, After that i have arrived to my door, as i was about to open someone called my name.

"hey brat, be prepare for tommorrow task i'm going to assign you all so better wake up early" He informed. He turned his heels to the opposite hallway but he stood there for awhile and he mumbke something that i didn't quite hear it.

"And ..good night" Then he walked away leaving me confused.