•22•

My knees stuck on the ground,gripping my fist as tears stream down my cheeks. Akio gently rub my back comforting me.Eren and the female titan were still fighting infront of us,both hitting on each other's faces.

Why, why does she have to kill all of them. We we're laughing and telling some jokes earlier as if nothing mattered in this world. And she took advantage to kill them all together.

All the memories we had turn into a memory,My hands start to shake and my body is feel a little bit of numb somehow. Then we heard a thog coming from the ground.

The both of us look up seeing eren drop on the ground breathing heavily.

He stared at the female and began to counter-attack her. Eren pinned down her as he started to act strange. His head is shaking as his eyes rolled back, i hold my breath for a little watching the their intensive battle.Few minutes past The battle has come to end.

Suddenly The female titan slice eren's head. His head came off, I immediately stood up but my balance drag me down on my knees again.

"Eren!" I shouted

Akio strongly grabbed my arms holding me back. He was stuned, he also think that eren might have won this battle between him and the female titan, seeing him lost to her is assertion.

His body fell down as she slowly walked towards it. She grip on to it's shoulder as her mouth adjusted it size tearing her mouth slightly. She bite the nape, slicing through the nape as it reveals eren. Eren had closed his eyes as he was unconscious. Then she suddenly ate him, that's where my body reacted.

"You bitch! Don't take eren away from us, give him back!" I shouted angerily.

It turned her head at the both us as she send a blank expression, she stood up and turn her direction to the other side, running away from us.

Did she just freaking ignored us!?

Out of anger, I quickly set my 3DM gear and ready to follow her but someone hand gripping on to my wrist.

"Are you out of you're mind! You'll get yourself killed if we follow her!" Akio exclaimed

"So what, are we just going to allow her to kidnapped eren just like that?" I sarcastically asked

He stood froze thinking away of how are we going to follow her, Akio heavily sighed slowly loosen his grip on to my wrist. He stood up and ready his 3DM gear.

"I'm not planing to" He replied.

We started our 3DM gear as we fly and followed the female titan at her back, She ran really fast this time, there's no point stopping her down. As we are following her, I sense that someone is following us too. I rotated my head and see the two ackerman's coming to us. Then my heatbeat beat rapidly as my cheeks turn pink.

Damn it y/n just focus on getting eren back, there's no time for blushing around! I said in my head

"Levi? Mikasa? What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused

Levi turn to me and rolled his eyes "I was going to ask you the same thing, brat" He said

"Captain, it took eren yeager along with her..i think she's planning to take him away and escape from here" Akio conclude

Meanwhile mikasa's eyes gone wide opened as she fastened her pace catching the female up. Then she got called by levi that we have to stay back from it, she hissed in anger as she followed shorty's orders. Mikasa isn't type of person to calm her patient down when it comes to eren state.