•33•

( If the last part is a little bit confusing it's just a continuation kf chapter 33 and so here it is)

Haftly along the way, hange told them about the titans invasion on ragako village but pixis asked to make sure she got the information right.

"Connie here comes from ragako village
"Hange added.

"The village where the titans invasion originated from?" Pixis asked

Hange firnly nodded " Yes, actually i confirmed with him the findings of our investigation on the village,this only brings further credibility to the hypothesis we're here to report "Hange briefly told us.

"My comrades told me that he saw a beast titan walking away after he gathered the weak and small titans to distract them and i'm guessing the beast titans are the one controling them" She continued.

Their conversation took more than 20 minutes since pixis and I began to as questions, the other questions are mostly mine to begin with.

Hence they also saw a beast titan that night before the other titans attacking them.

"Say again?" Pixis asked. My thoughts faded away by his voice and focus on listening.

"The titans responsibility for this accident were the citizens of ragako?" He repeated his sentence again.

I looked up at connie and he was holding back his tears, yes i know it's hurt to know that truth that your family randomly turned into a titan by someone.

"Aww connie.." I called him softly and almost teared eyes

"In other words, the true identity of titans...are humans?" Erwin summarized as levi's eyes wide opened

How can be that possiblely happened? So all this time titans are used to be humans back then. But on what hange told us is someone was controling them, how the hell did that beast can turn humans into titans just a zap!.

"So a big beast titan can turn and control them at same time? How is that even happened" I asked myself and to hange

The both of them slightly lowered their head unsure what to answer.

"We don't...we don't have proof yet" Hange replied unsured.

"So...you're telling me i've spent all this time and energy running around and killing people, is that right?" Levi asked as he stared on the floor looking rather frustrated.

"Like i said, we don't have proof yet.." Hange repeated.

After that they both bowed to us and walked out the room leaving us three. I looked out through the window and saw connie gripping onto his parent's picture frame while he was sobbing as they walked away.

Levo was beside me as he also watched them left the place.

"Erwin" He called out.

He turned his gazed to erwin as he was smiling like an idiot. The both of ys stared at him weirdly but levi was hinting a weird feeling.

"E-erwin..why are you smiling like that?" I stuttered while i asked him.

Then he snapped into reality and plastered a serious face before looking up at us.

"It's nothing...is just with this, we've taking one more step towards the truth" Erwin said.

"Just more step, huh? Considering the amount of people and titan that died for it, it's not worth the cost "Levi mumbled but clearly heard it.

"But it is a definite step towards the truth. One day, we'll break it down. That thing that hides the truth, the wall itself" Erwin Stirly said.

The air tense up a bit and the atmosphere is quiet. I glance at pixis on the other side as i signal him to watch over erwin for me while i take care of levi. Pixis noticed it as he agreed upon my gaze.